Default Worldpay? Is it relevant?

WorldPay enable thousands of businesses to accept payments on the Internet, by phone, fax or mail. Credit and debit cards, bank transfers and instalments. In any language and most currencies. All through one merchant account, one payment processing system.

go to this link...

- Internet Payment Solutions for Credit and Debit Card Processing by the World's Leading Payment Service Provider.

Branches of Worldpay
    United Kingdom

Americas
    Europe, Middle East and Africa
    Germany
    Singapore
    Hong Kong
    Australia
    New Zealand

It is a processor of payment on the net, or what? It to send and receive moneyIs what? have you try this site before? or whoever you give the site link

www.worldpay.com

aparently,this worldpay claims that they are the 5th biggest banking group in the world.
    Strangely,i havent heard from them. I better stick to Paypal and Alertpay.

For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure.

An important part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    www.worldpay.com

aparently,this worldpay claims that they are the 5th biggest banking group in the world.
    Strangely,i havent heard from them. I better stick to Paypal and Alertpay.

For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure.

An important part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small.

yes, i agree with you as worldpay is from the most important banks in the world ,,

I am from INDIA. In my country its not avaible.
    So, I don't know about it.

I think this is a kind of payment processor for online merchant, so if i don't have online business (like online shopping site) that accept credit/debit card or bank transfer i don't see the benefit of registering in the site.

The list of countries supported by the world's 5th fifth biggest bank group is very less. Dont you think ?
    Since Iam from India, worldpay is of no use to me then.

Default Message

Has worldpay has any branch in india? If it has a branch then it will be useful to me.If it has then please let me know.Thanks a lot.

i am not also familiar with worldpay, and also as what the list my country is not listed above, so i prefer paypal than any other payment processor..

are they used only for those countries mentioned above. or maybe those are the offices of this one worldwide and maybe used by any country. anyways, i hope that this one is a good one. it is a welcome thing if they have better service.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    i am not also familiar with worldpay, and also as what the list my country is not listed above, so i prefer paypal than any other payment processor..
    Y problem with worldpay is that it is in less no of countries so its better to go with paypal..

the problem is very less location they are covering than paypal and mainly they are ignoring asian big countries like INdia ,so these are not for us.