Default SSD shared hosting with a free firewall

Where can I buy a SSD shared hopsitng with a free firewall from?
    iFastNet.com is the only host I'm aware of. Are there better deals elsewhere?

I've been with ifastnet.com for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
    The most impressive aspect of this host is the reaction time for technical queries. They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.

Im tired of using unreliable hosts. But now I've been with 4goodhosting.com for almost a year, and am still very satisfied. My site is always up and very reliable. When I update my site, changes are immediately happen. Their control panel is easy and I've had no problems with site security.

I am really happy to have found iFastnet.com ssd hosting service.
    I have not been with the company long, but I am extremely impressed so far. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

No need to hesitate, ifastnet.com have really good reputation in the hosting services market.
    Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

iFastNet.com is a decent host with high uptime and affordable prices and their free firewall is good as it blocks hacks to many popular scripts.

I'm really happy with Jhplatinum.com, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.
    They have great prices.

iFastNet.com is proven to be the best hosting provider in the whole IT world.
    Servers are well-supported and their network is fully-redundant.
    SSD and free firewall are their pluses.

there are many hosting providers you must search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget