Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default very important about using alertpay ..

do any one of you think in verifying his account in alert pay ?
    do you know that you can only recieve money to your account but you can't send any money from your account except if your account is verified ...
    so do anyone of you succeed in verifying his account ?
    its really to hard to verify accounts in alert pay.
    share me your experience about that issue here ,,

This is the first time I hear her, I never personaly try sending money since alertpay, but all I saw people who talked, never talked to her, the need is your account verification
    Is what you try you? Why you asked
    Or just asked you to know?

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    This is the first time I hear her, I never personaly try sending money since alertpay, but all I saw people who talked, never talked to her, the need is your account verification
    its very important in alert pay to verify your account in order to have your account fully functioned as without verification you can't spend money through alert pay ..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It is funny. You can earn money but you cannot spend them.
    Anyway, I also heard that the verification here is not as simple as it is with paypal.
    Has anyone here got the account verified on alertpay? If yes, please share your experience.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no problem for me. i will never spend any money, i just want to earn from ptc.
    but the real problem is the $1 fee.

but then,wats the point of earning from PTC sites if u cant get to spend your earnings?

i rather not spend my time on it if i know i cant get to spend those money

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    but then,wats the point of earning from PTC sites if u cant get to spend your earnings?

that's why it is no problem for us not to verify our alertpay.
    but it is a must for owner of ptc site to verify their account

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well verification is not that hard as people seem to talk about unless you are a terrorist lol you just have to send a resident proof and some other documents to verify your accont thatz it

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan

that's why it is no problem for us not to verify our alertpay.
    but it is a must for owner of ptc site to verify their account
    No , its a problem because if you don't verify your account so you won't be able to spend money .

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well verification is not that hard as people seem to talk about unless you are a terrorist lol you just have to send a resident proof and some other documents to verify your accont thatz it
    oh its that much easy ?? I never know . I though they would require credit card details and all
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    oh its that much easy ?? I never know . I though they would require credit card details and all
    yes so as i said its very hard to verify our alert pay accounts
    may be thats because alert pay is a real bank not like paypal and e-gold .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

If it is about sending our resident proof, it should not be very difficult to get our account verified on alertpay. Can we send this proof through scanned copy over internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    If it is about sending our resident proof, it should not be very difficult to get our account verified on alertpay. Can we send this proof through scanned copy over internet?
    yes of course this is what they require to verify your account , a recent photo for you via email and your id ,, and they will also decide whether to accept you or not ,, therefore its totally hard to verify our accounts there.

now suppose i want to withdraw alertpay money to my bank account how do i go about doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    its very important in alert pay to verify your account in order to have your account fully functioned as without verification you can't spend money through alert pay ..
    I do not know if you know MR waleid
    he is moderator on another forum, and he is somebody of field, I intended it to say, that one can use alertpay whith out any problem for paid or importation what, but if the bank notices that your transaction are on normal, they asks you to check it, and I do not know

he is moderator on another forum, and he is somebody of field, I intended it to say, that one can use alertpay whith out any problem for paid or importation what, but if the bank notices that your transaction are on normal, they asks you to check it, and I do not know
    i know well that alert pay won't work well if you don't verify your account.

i know well that alert pay won't work well if you don't verify your account.
    it is not necessary, time that your transactions are of a small sum, and that your account is BASIC, but it is not its problem, moreover I is very of agreement that chaqu' one of us returns are account to check, it is more reassuring

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    now suppose i want to withdraw alertpay money to my bank account how do i go about doing it?
    hello Vimstar
    As I know you are from India, The withdraw through bank in alertpay just like we did in paypal is not available in alertpay as of now, but this facility is just for people in US/canada only....... 8)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I don't think that you can withdraw your money except if your account is verified .

I don't think that you can withdraw your money except if your account is verified .
    is what you have to try to withdraw your money, without your account being verified?