Default Do you Get that Changes in E-gold ?

lately i get an e-mail form e-gold to accept a newer terms of conditions in addition to the previous accepted ones , so do any of you recieve it too ?
    and since two days i get something like comparison like before and after where you should continue to the after ,, so do all of you recieve these changes ?

Default Re: Do you Get that Changes in E-gold ?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    lately i get an e-mail form e-gold to accept a newer terms of conditions in addition to the previous accepted ones , so do any of you recieve it too ?
    and since two days i get something like comparison like before and after where you should continue to the after ,, so do all of you recieve these changes ?
    Attention, there are who which hake your account, send such as email and with the same scenario, the need to reactivate your account, or update you have done, so we need you again on your e-gold
    Always check the email and its source
    The minimum notice if the security Button appear at the bottom

Default Re: Do you Get that Changes in E-gold ?

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Attention, there are who which hake your account, send such as email and with the same scenario, the need to reactivate your account, or update you have done, so we need you again on your e-gold
    Always check the email and its source
    The minimum notice if the security Button appear at the bottom
    i agree with you that there are some people cheating in that matter but that mail has the security button at the buttom ..