Default NextPointHost.com - need reviews of them

I appreciate if you share your experience with NextPointHost.com as I am willing to sign up with them.
    How quality are they? has anybody used them?

Nextpointhost.com is renowned for their commitment towards delivery of highly professional services at very affordable prices, award-winning technical support, and one of the very best networks in the industry. 99.99% uptime is guaranteed. Use them with no hesitations. They are the best!

I've been with nextpointhost.com more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.

Very responsive support (just contact them directly for further details) and amazing performance.

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    It is worth mentioning that unlike some shared hosts, Nextpointhost.com maintain a shared cluster, meaning they use separate servers for separate services: web, database, email, control panel, which is excellent.

To anyone considering using Nextpointhost.com as a host, the company receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services.
    I like and joined their ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE - COOL. Double Thumbs up to this decent host.

To be honest, I never heard about your provider. My recommendation for you is 4goodhosting.com. Their servers are fully featured, reliable and fast. I never experience any issues or downtime so far. Their support is always available 24/7 and always respond to my support tickets within few minutes. If you have doubts, you can compare them. Im sure you will not regret.

You can rely on Nextpointhost.com, your sites will be in good hands. Their SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. Their support team is very good.
    My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.

If you need a quality hosting services, use it from m7interactive.com and ifastnet.com.
    Their range of Cheap Web Hosting plans are suited to every budget from the individual seeking a personal site to a corporation wanting that web identity or for creating that successful shopping site.

Quote Originally Posted by Volfrem View Post
    I appreciate if you share your experience with NextPointHost.com as I am willing to sign up with them.
    How quality are they? has anybody used them?
    I am not aware of the service that you have specified.To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like http://www.9cubehosting.com/ provide professional service at low cost.

you must search their reviews from google engine you will get better idea about their service and support