Default Do anyone know about that program which clicks for you.. ?

I lately heared about a great program that can click daily ads for you while you are a sleep , you just provide the program with all PTC sites you have and you will find them clicked automatically ,,,,
    i see this is very great program to have , it saves alot of time and makes money easily for you ..
    actually i don't know its name..
    so do you know what is the name of that program ?

Plz stay away from such programs if you want to earn money from ptcs in a decent manner. Even i have heard of this method of earning money and finally the ptcs come to know what games you are playing and your account gets banned. Unfortunately you have heard of this money making program only but i have heard of accounts getting banned too in mylot.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Plz stay away from such programs if you want to earn money from ptcs in a decent manner. Even i have heard of this method of earning money and finally the ptcs come to know what games you are playing and your account gets banned. Unfortunately you have heard of this money making program only but i have heard of accounts getting banned too in mylot.
    I fully agree with you shishir.
    One should not try such unethical ways. Sooner or later these type of people ( who resort to this type of programms) are banned by the PTC sites.
    Moustufa, please stay awya from such temptation.

Default Re: Do anyone know about that program which clicks for you..

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I lately heared about a great program that can click daily ads for you while you are a sleep , you just provide the program with all PTC sites you have and you will find them clicked automatically ,,,,
    i see this is very great program to have , it saves alot of time and makes money easily for you ..
    I am not sure whether you are aware of this one..... Almost many people who were working with adbux and bux.to were using autoclickers softwares to click the ads..Now the adbux has introduced a new verification after the counter gets over.... if you started using these programs you will never be aware of the changes made in the program and you will never be credited for it until you validate the verification code in it and finally the result is you will be banned... PLease stay away away from them..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    I am not sure whether you are aware of this one..... Almost many people who were working with adbux and bux.to were using autoclickers softwares to click the ads..Now the adbux has introduced a new verification after the counter gets over.... if you started using these programs you will never be aware of the changes made in the program and you will never be credited for it until you validate the verification code in it and finally the result is you will be banned... PLease stay away away from them..
    so this is case of adbux and bux.to but do you know what about other PTC programs if it is accepted or not ? also are you sure that who uses it gets his account banned ?

so this is case of adbux and bux.to but do you know what about other PTC programs if it is accepted or not ? also are you sure that who uses it gets his account banned ?
    I came across the auto-clicker program working only for these two PTC for a long time as they are popular and moreover legitimate ones...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I came across the auto-clicker program working only for these two PTC for a long time as they are popular and moreover legitimate ones...
    so what happened to you after using them at these two sites ?
    did your account got banned ?

obviously your account would have got banned.Am I right ??

so what happened to you after using them at these two sites ?
    did your account got banned ?
    I told you that i came across these programs but never used them...I dont face any problems with adbux and bux.to now ..Going on and on smoothly...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

well moustafa, you know ...when you request your payout at bux.to they tracks each of your click whether its done personally by you or using software just like software tracking another software and they can detect it, so it problem for you if you lose your 10 USD, a work of 1 month just for clicking 20 ads.I never encourage such kind of program either.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

the program name is grease monkey, you can get that plug-in to your firefox.
    You can try to use that, but i dont recommend you to use it.
    because nowadays, paid and honest ptc using cheat checker.
    if you found some ptc without cheat check, maybe they are not paying site

i rather click for one month than wasting time on auto-clickers
    especially if u got some $$,u can invests on referrals and make some money out of them rather than using auto-clickers and throw away your chance to earn some pocket money

well it is plain cheating. and ptc sites now have way of knowing if you are using an autoclick software. and you will get banned if you do that. anyways. it is not really hard to click those ads.

the worst thing is if they find out that u are using an autoclick program, they wont ban u until u request your payout,which means u earn nothing in the end and waste all your time while they happily earn through the traffic u give them.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well it is plain cheating. and ptc sites now have way of knowing if you are using an autoclick software. and you will get banned if you do that. anyways. it is not really hard to click those ads.
    Well now almost all the new coming PTC website has some kind of verification to prevent its members from using auto-clicker softwares..Hence we should stay away from those softwares...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well now almost all the new coming PTC website has some kind of verification to prevent its members from using auto-clicker softwares..Hence we should stay away from those softwares...
    when ptc were just new i think they don't have that cause they have not anticipated that people will cheat. but now all ptc i think are aware of it. and we are not be able to cheat anymore. anyways, it is better to find ways to find referrals.

yes , you are right as now all ptc program make that verification and i see that this is good so that it is fair that who takes $$ is really worked for them ,, although i heared from someone that he got paid by using that program !!