Default Litespeed Hosting advantages?

It would be great if anyone point me a good direction where I can order high quality web hosting solutions.
    Is Netyep.com trustworthy? Any info please?
    I've found out that it uses Litespeed server. What are the advantages?

In these days, web hosting is to be considered an important aspects for online business. The traffic generation of our business is depending upon it.

Minecraft DDoS Protection

I have been using Netyep.com since 2012 and must say that their services are superb.
    The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

Why do you still hesitate?
    The abundance of positive feedbacks and reviews about Netyep.com make them preferable.
    Moreover, Litespeed server is 6 times faster than apache web server. There are no hidden traps or fees.

They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.
    My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found NetYep.com and have never looked back.
    IMO, they are the absolute best hosting company out there.

I have no information about them. I'd highly recommend their ultra fast hosting deals. These hosted my sites without any issues. I paid using Paypal and they activated my account immediately and did it for free without any extra charges. They always willing to assist me setting up my first site. So far, everything is great. Go ahead and use them.