Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How too transfer alertpay to paypal??

I just want to know that how to transfer money alertpay to ur paypal account? pls tell me step by step. Thanks in advence.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I had asked the similar question and I was told by the members that I could not transffer my funds from the alertpay to paypal.
    I too have similar problem. I may some payments in my alertpay account and some in paypal. So I too want to transfer my balance (which ever I will get) from alert pay to paypal.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I dont think paypal allow that.
    but if you want to do it.
    you can ask someone who have alertpay and paypal.
    so they can transfer it to you.

it is not yet to add for the services of alertpay, for the moment that bank accounts, and the only virtual bank that they accept it is e-gold

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i don't think that they will ever add it .you have to find someone who can give you paypal.other thing you can do is to convert alertpay to e-gold ,then sell it.many people just love e-gold and are willing to give huge amounts of paypal for it.that could be a good business if you have more alertpay

Well try some one who would do it for you...

only means, if you want to test it, it is of transferred your money that which is on alertpay has account e-gold, since it is allowed since alertpay, and after, you trasfére of tone e-gold has paypal, everyone made that, while waiting that paypal is added, and that which thinks that its will be never, I do not believe, paypal dominates almost all over the Net, therefore alertpay it is obliged if it wants to widen

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I had asked the similar question and I was told by the members that I could not transffer my funds from the alertpay to paypal.
    I too have similar problem. I may some payments in my alertpay account and some in paypal. So I too want to transfer my balance (which ever I will get) from alert pay to paypal.
    I think it is really hard to find some one can helpyou do that.
    but you might can change it to e-gold.
    I am not sure for that , I think paypal will not allow any ex-change like this.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well if have some paypal then i will contact you who have alertpay.i traded some 20-30$ paypal a week back to alertpay.if i get more paypal i will post here.i love to buy referrals from bux.to

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well if have some paypal then i will contact you who have alertpay.i traded some 20-30$ paypal a week back to alertpay.if i get more paypal i will post here.i love to buy referrals from bux.to
    So do you want funds in alertpay ?May be I can help you ..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

even i need alertpay..i can give paypal...but i only need 10usd...
    if neone agrees plz tell me!

this is the only way paramita to exchange for these types as they aren't e-currencies , so you have to search for a good exchanger and do it with .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    this is the only way paramita to exchange for these types as they aren't e-currencies , so you have to search for a good exchanger and do it with .
    ops no.. To find out a good exchanger .. its not the right way .. I think I will contact paypal admin.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    ops no.. To find out a good exchanger .. its not the right way .. I think I will contact paypal admin.
    do you think that the admin of paypal will exchange with you ??

well if there is any way to transfer the funds from alertpay to any other site then we can transfer the money to paypal.i have been searching for this but till now i couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well if there is any way to transfer the funds from alertpay to any other site then we can transfer the money to paypal.i have been searching for this but till now i couldn't find anything.
    Don't ever trust sites offering such services, all you should do is to make a deal with a person you personally know in the internet or a reputed member of a forum...
    SmartzKool

Dear Paramita, as I know, there is no way to transfer Alertpay to Paypal or Paypal to Alertpay. If you have a credit card, than you transfer from both.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Paramita, as I know, there is no way to transfer Alertpay to Paypal or Paypal to Alertpay. If you have a credit card, than you transfer from both.
    you mean to withdraw from both? But the charges are high to transfer to cc, it is better to convert to PP and then transfer to your bank account with a low fee...
    SmartzKool

ishan901 wrote:

you mean to withdraw from both? But the charges are high to transfer to cc, it is better to convert to PP and then transfer to your bank account with a low fee...

Dear friend, as Paramita write, she want to transfer Alertpay to her Paypal, and there is no way in India, if she don't have any credit card. In India both are allowed to transfer money to your Bank accont. But if you want to send fund in your Paypal or Alertpay than you need a credit card.

so we should have credit card if we want to do such an exchange.
    but if we do not have credit card we can transfer them into our bank account but there will be fee charged.

but if we have credit card i think we still should pay a fee of exchange.