Default e-gold to cashU exchanger

About cashU
    Incepted and launched by Maktoob in July of 2002, www.cashU.com is a prepaid Internet payment solution that can be used to purchase products and services anywhere on the Internet safely and anonymously.

cashU provides merchants with a solution where they can sell their goods and services on the Net, even products or services (such as SMS or ring tones) that require micro payments, with both consumers and merchants confident of not becoming victims of online fraud.

cashU is now available in 20 countries around the world. The cashU network connecting cashU cardholders, online and offline resellers as well as online businesses and merchants is growing, and will continue to develop and advance rapidly.

cashU partned up with WebMoney...

There are very few merchants to exchange cashU to any other e-currency (other than webmoney and Ukash) and goldtrade is one. It exchanges e-gold to cashU and vise-versa.

goldtrade.biz e-currency exchange services e-gold , cashu , internet virtual prepaid black card

If anyone has any experience, please post. Thanks.

i have never used that since.
    but i heard that before and i see there are not so many people around use this e-currency
    maybe i will use it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i have never used that since.
    but i heard that before and i see there are not so many people around use this e-currency
    maybe i will use it in the future.
    yes,i agree with you that there are very few merchants that use that exchange but i see it may be good to use ..

unfortunatly i guess it is kind of hard to find an exchanger for cashu to E-gold cause i didn't see people do that and i know some exchanger i think u only able to exhange from E-currencies like liberty,E-gold,etc...

Quote Originally Posted by emotions
    unfortunatly i guess it is kind of hard to find an exchanger for cashu to E-gold cause i didn't see people do that and i know some exchanger i think u only able to exhange from E-currencies like liberty,E-gold,etc...
    you can do hat exchange too between e-gold and cash-u from the site which i posted in the thread ..

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    unfortunately i guess it is kind of hard to find an exchanger for cashu to E-gold cause i didn't see people do that and i know some exchanger i think u only able to exhange from E-currencies like liberty,E-gold,etc...
    you can do hat exchange too between e-gold and cash-u from the site which i posted in the thread ..
    thanks for the site i didn't heard about it before
    but very good that i can exchange from the two methods cause cashu available in mu location :wink:
    but tell me about the fees please...

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    unfortunately i guess it is kind of hard to find an exchanger for cashu to E-gold cause i didn't see people do that and i know some exchanger i think u only able to exhange from E-currencies like liberty,E-gold,etc...
    thanks for the site i didn't heard about it before
    but very good that i can exchange from the two methods cause cashu available in mu location :wink:
    but tell me about the fees please...
    i don't remember exactly how much the rates between them now ..
    you can check that from the site itself , i already posted it in my thread .