Default buy domain names

buy and register domain names on this site. you can get domain names for 1.99$ on site
    http://www.cheapdomainnamesdot.com/

i think that this is a cheap place for buying domain. have you bought any domain names from this site. are all the domain sold for only 1.99$. how do you have to pay for the domain name

i clicked the link and i really don't see any thing that says that $2 per year. it is actually $5 a year as the cheapest domain. but it is really cheap. it makes me think to buy a domain too thouh i will not have any use of it. hopefully i wil be able to own one soon. but the problem is what will be the contect of my site.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i clicked the link and i really don't see any thing that says that $2 per year. it is actually $5 a year as the cheapest domain. but it is really cheap. it makes me think to buy a domain too thouh i will not have any use of it. hopefully i wil be able to own one soon. but the problem is what will be the contect of my site.
    you can see that 1.99$ for info domain name there.
    Domain Sale: $6.95.com, $1.99.info/1yr, $6.95.us, $7.95.name

thanks for clearing it up why they say that .info is not really a good domain to use. but i still going to think which one is better for me to use. either .info or . com anyways they have free webhosting too.

I really like this website, i am trying to get out as cheap as possible!

why to pay for domain names when domain names are available for free.check out this website.

www.co.cc
    they provide free domain names.

is there any discount if we buy domain names in bulk.

all the domain only need 1.99$,it is a little cheap,and doesn't it have any hidden fees.or its service is free in other area.

i want to have a try anymore .

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    why to pay for domain names when domain names are available for free.check out this website.

www.co.cc
    they provide free domain names.
    well these domains people wont like it is sub domain co.cc its better to try blogspot for free.

Well this one is a real good website and i am gone buy domains from them.I know that the .info is there for 1.99$ but the renewal cost is too much there.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, the price is standard, there's no discount o coupon there.
    And I like them because they accept any type of paypal account to register there

is this like the best place to buy ?

Quote Originally Posted by moneymacker
    I don't think so, the best place to buy domain is at popular domain registrar like godaddy and namecheap

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I don't think so, the best place to buy domain is at popular domain registrar like godaddy and namecheap
    Some member here like debasis complains that godaddy is not a good place to buy domain, as when he provides his credit card to them, he found that his credit card info is being stolen used to purchase things online. I don't know how true is it, personally i think if this is true, he should has reported to the credit card company.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by master
    Some member here like debasis complains that godaddy is not a good place to buy domain, as when he provides his credit card to them, he found that his credit card info is being stolen used to purchase things online. I don't know how true is it, personally i think if this is true, he should has reported to the credit card company.
    No No eddielkk you did not get me what i said in my other replies, the fact is when you are purchasing anything from godaddy.com by giving ur credit card no. they stored your no. in their database and they withdraw any fund from your account but they don't sell the no or they don't purchase anything online.
    i am explaining it...if you have a domain called eddielkk.com which u have purchased from godaddy.com by giving a credit card no. if you ask anything to the godaddy team for any support or if i will make a invalid complain against you to godaddy for rivalry purposes or for any revenge tomive then godaddy simply withdraw money like 10 to 15 dollars even 50 dollars from your credit card and when u asked about this to them then they will reply u that this fund is their staff fee which they took it from ur credit card as they do a investigation on ur domain and they got a complain against u and for this they took this amount but no other domain hosting site does this cheap activity what godaddy going with many people, if you search in google by adding a key word "fraud godaddy" you will get thousands and lakhs of complains against godaddy against such credit card and paypal issue, even many people made many complain that godaddy team reselling ur domain before its expiration date.I am giving u one review on this issue which i have cololected from one review site and i have published this review in http://www.discusionpoint.com/forum/...p?topic=1087.0
    you can check it also.
    Thanks.

Godaddy is now a reputed scam and i think we should go for some other registrar than them.Also better buy domain for two years so you won't pay more for this domain in future.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Godaddy is now a reputed scam and i think we should go for some other registrar than them.Also better buy domain for two years so you won't pay more for this domain in future.
    well,i am going to buy to Godaddy domain name before read your post,i should find other good sites which offer domain.

Quote Originally Posted by master View Post
    I bought my domain name from this site 9cubehosting.com. They are providing good customer support and quality service.

hi,

really good website for getting cheap domain.