Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warning for paypal user

Warning for all paypal user - Today I got a mail from (paypal_autoreplay@yahoo.com ) this e-mail address They said to me that -

Yes now you can hack pay pal account
    for more info visit my ORKUT profile below.
    i have listed many more hacking tips to make money.

and they also give me a link which is a orkut user profile. I also check the profile but when I ask him why he send me this e-mail, that time he said that he don't know what is paypal? He is a very simpla boy and read only class 9th. He don't know about it.

So, I just change my paypal password.

Did u got any mail today like this? Pls reply and also change ur paypal password for ur security.

that is reallyscary to find out that they are now able to hack our paypal account. but i really don't know how they are able to hack our account. are they using some computer program that will going to search or make attempts in fiding our paypal password.

welli think it is really avisable to put many characters together with numbers and specially characters and letters in our password so that it will be harder to be hacked. but the downside with this one is it will harder for us too to remember our own password and it is really a hassle to put or type those difficult password.

Nothing like, its fake, its common in orkut and other social networking sites...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

no way, i never heard someone hack paypal.
    unless the user give the password to pishing site.

if you get hacked, you can report it to paypal customer support, i'm sure they will help you.

What to do if I lost my passwords ?? Give me clear explanation of it ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have never heard that some one had a success in hacking paypal account. However, on safer side, it is advisable to keep changing the passowrd. And that is also not free from risk...you may tend to forget your own password one day....

trust me this site is really not that secure.
    some one hacked my account and i could really not save money. they hacked 150 USD which i had in my account

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Nothing like, its fake, its common in orkut and other social networking sites...
    so this one is only to scare people. it is like they are trying to play games. to make others believe that some one is trying to hack their passwords. that is really bad. i think those things should stop.

majority which lost, or being victim of a hack, especially in the field of the ptc, it is those which used the software of clicks (like autoclickers), or they have to open a pit page of the paypal
    is always necessary to pay attention, at least to see whether the button of safety appears in bottom of the page

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    majority which lost, or being victim of a hack, especially in the field of the ptc, it is those which used the software of clicks (like autoclickers), or they have to open a pit page of the paypal
    is always necessary to pay attention, at least to see whether the button of safety appears in bottom of the page
    well then i will not going to use those software. i usually try to change my password when i joined some ptc sites. cause i don't want them to store my password and they may use those password to open my paypal. so i don't put the same password when registering in those ptc sites. it is not really safe. cause we are not familliar with those ptc sites. there are so many new ptc sites now.

well they say they are using some kind of sofwares to hack our password.
    so be very careful not to even give your paypal email id to anyone

I have also received such mails many times that your account has been hacked etc... I just click on report spam and it won't come from that address again. They always use some other email address than paypal, so it is the way to trace it is scam.
    Never click on the link they send, that is phishing link if you type password after clicking link your password is stored in their database. You are sure to be hacked then.

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    I have also received such mails many times that your account has been hacked etc... I just click on report spam and it won't come from that address again. They always use some other email address than paypal, so it is the way to trace it is scam.
    Never click on the link they send, that is phishing link if you type password after clicking link your password is stored in their database. You are sure to be hacked then.
    wow. so many people have received the same email from hackers. where do they get people's email in the first place. i really hate these hackers. they just want easy money.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

there are many things that people do to attract people to sign up there .don't know they get anything from it but many of my friends joined there because of stupid e-mails people send them

You should rather report paypal about such phishing emails rather than following what they say..you never know, the email sender can hack your account too..Just be careful while handling such emails. I get many phishing emails in my gmail account (one associated with PTC sites) and I directly report them to paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    You should rather report paypal about such phishing emails rather than following what they say..you never know, the email sender can hack your account too..Just be careful while handling such emails. I get many phishing emails in my gmail account (one associated with PTC sites) and I directly report them to paypal.
    oh yes you should have reported it. i think he just ignored it and didn't do any thing about it. but i just wonder why the letter talked about hacking and make himself obvious of his motive.

Default .

i have used paypal for many years now. never had an issue with anybody hacking it. if you get an email like that dont click it. paypal even has a page that says dont click them in fact send them to there soof department. if you lose your pw for paypal you have to call them and then you have to give all of your info to reset pw. if you ever have to call them they are so hard to prove it is you. paypal is safe.those emaols though if you open them and send them and etc then yea they can get you hacked. cause your info is on your system most people save it etc. its not just paypal they will get though they will get your bank, credit cards, egold, everything. if you do what paypal says though and dont click those emails and enter your pw on there fake page of that email then you are safe.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

well it can't be fake. i have heard that it is very easy to hack paypal accounts.if you have any idea about RS(rapidshare)accounts they are hacked by using paypal accounts of some users.none can hack RS accounts.you only have to buy those and these hackers use paypal accounts to do such things.so keep changing your passwords every two weeks.and do not click on any link that asks to verify your paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    well it can't be fake. i have heard that it is very easy to hack paypal accounts.if you have any idea about RS(rapidshare)accounts they are hacked by using paypal accounts of some users.none can hack RS accounts.you only have to buy those and these hackers use paypal accounts to do such things.so keep changing your passwords every two weeks.and do not click on any link that asks to verify your paypal account.
    Well the easiest way by which people hack other's account is by using clone of the original site.
    SmartzKool

well i know how the hackers hack the paypal accounts i have read this in detail.they use phishing scheme to hack into your account.so friends there is a very simple way in which you can prevent this happen.do not ever click on any link that directly takes you to your paypal login page.and don't use your account in systems which have keyloggers.