Default Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

If u have $35 in ur paypal account then u can withdraw it without add ur cridet card or bank account no. Now the question is how u can do that think?

The ans. is - just go to the www.xoom.com and sing up here. Its a very good site. I am very much satisfied with this site. When i request them they send me a big check after 1 day. I am really very surprised when i recived it. Its a very fast process.

SO how does this works paramita ??? :shock:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    SO how does this works paramita ??? :shock:
    Xoom is a method of money transfer too, just like payapl..The only difference is they accept paypal accounts too for delivering your funds..Read it here:
    https://www.xoom.com/static/overview.html

I have heard a lot about them, being a good service provider..but have never tried them..because I actually never required them..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

But now the funds from paypal can be transferred to our banks accounts in India also. Then I think that it is advisable to get the funds transferred to our Indian bank account rather than to get the money via some other party.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    But now the funds from paypal can be transferred to our banks accounts in India also. Then I think that it is advisable to get the funds transferred to our Indian bank account rather than to get the money via some other party.
    Can u pls tell me what is the minimum $ requer for that? may i transfer it $25? pls tell me. how much?

well i think if you will use zoom you will be charged $8 per transaction inluding the charge of paypal. well i think it is really nice xoom cause it is really fast. but i can just withdraw money directly form paypal

well you can transfer min of $10 into your bank account.
    but the only thing to be kept in mind is... fee of 50 INR will be calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i think if you will use zoom you will be charged $8 per transaction inluding the charge of paypal. well i think it is really nice xoom cause it is really fast. but i can just withdraw money directly form paypal
    $8 per transaction I think its too high altough it includes paypal fees....Withdrawal to indian bank takes just 5-7 working day, then why you waste so much ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Anyone plz tell me how to withdraw money from paypal to bank account. I know i have to add some code to my paypal account but never done it before. So those who have withdrawn using this method plz clarify. Thanks!

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

and how does this xoom transfer us the money by check bank transfer or cash .and what countries it allows??

Default Re: Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

If u have $35 in ur paypal account then u can withdraw it without add ur cridet card or bank account no. Now the question is how u can do that think?

The ans. is - just go to the www.xoom.com and sing up here. Its a very good site. I am very much satisfied with this site. When i request them they send me a big check after 1 day. I am really very surprised when i recived it. Its a very fast process.
    thanks for sharing this site with us, though I don't need it .
    if the site like ex-change site ?
    I don't think they can provide this service for free .
    I can cash back the money by ex-change with others, and even if I want to cash out $2, I can do that.

paramita? It looks like you have already used the service of this site is that it accept non verified paypal , if the transfer is just for a banking accounts, I ask if they use westernunion

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    and how does this xoom transfer us the money by check bank transfer or cash .and what countries it allows??
    well it includes many countries including india and my country philippines. i first heard of xoom from one indian who were able to withdraw money through that.