View Poll Results: How much importance you give to the blog's design?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • It should be attractive and having a professional design.

8 100.00%
  • Nay! I don't bother much about designs.

0 0%

Default Blog's layout/design

Do you give any importance to your blog's layout or design..In other words its basic structure and template? If you are wondering, why I am discussing about this here, let me tell you, just change your blog's template to a more professional looking one and see the visitors turning into readers..How about your views on this?

Obviously, I am including the good content too along with a good layout. :wink: Please cast your vote too. Thanks!

In my opinion, blog layout/design is important to support the content in the blog.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    In my opinion, blog layout/design is important to support the content in the blog.
    Yes, u r right, i am also agree with u. If ur blog layout is very beautiful and acctrive then people want to see ur bolg many times and enjoy it also.

i think the color and the layout really affect the way people see your blog. if it is really unpleasant to the eyes then people will be discouraged to read. if you make it attractive. it will make others feel that your blog is worth reading.

Blog content is the first priority then comes the design, so you can't individually think of one with out other.

well just a while i go i tried first to experiment on changing the color of my background layout. my favorite color red does not suit well with the blog. it is too painful to the eyes. i ended up with light color specifically the honewdew color. hopefully i will be able to make a beautiful layout. i will share it here when it is done.

attractive and having a professional design is must for a professional website.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i vote for attractive design.
    of course we will need attractive design to attract more visitors.
    moreover if we want monetize our site.

but the question is how to make attractive design. i really think that it takes some learning on making good design.

Always learning by yourself and mastering it takes time, if you want it urgently then you have to buy it from some one.

In my view,If your blog design is beautiful,and informative, there will be a lot of traffic.

true, and if we talk about about these days blogging, we do need to put something different and extra to make visitors stick. There is no denying to the fact that content should be the number one priority, but I guess, to start off, you just need a good and attractive template in order to make a nice first impression and then you should work towards content. We can always work on content later on..no?

Quote Originally Posted by yuanshen76
    In my view,If your blog design is beautiful,and informative, there will be a lot of traffic.
    well that is really true. that what really makes a very successful blog. hopefully i will have those things in my blog too. cause i really want to earn in my blog.

It also increases your blog's sale value..because I have seen attractive blogs are sold at good prices too

if the layout is too common, I will close the page at once, unless I know the contents is quite good before checking the blog. so good design can keep visitors at least few seconds, then it is up to your contents.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    true, and if we talk about about these days blogging, we do need to put something different and extra to make visitors stick. There is no denying to the fact that content should be the number one priority, but I guess, to start off, you just need a good and attractive template in order to make a nice first impression and then you should work towards content. We can always work on content later on..no?
    Yes I believe that the blog layout gives visitors a good impression coz this is what they noticed when they view your blog and to add a good content that co relate to your layout would make your blog a great success. There must be balance in everything from the layout down to it's content.

Well i put a lot emphasis on layout of my blog. And those templates must attract my eyes. But it is hard to find such kinds of templates. It took me so long to find templates for 2 of my blogs. But i am satisfied with my templates.

Well for normal members it is really hard to make a blog more attractive but this makes a good impression on visitors plus new site can hide adds inbetween which can be clicked by the visitors by mistakes so increase earning.