Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Paypal Investigation.

I have unvarified paypal account.
    I received a very small amount as a PTC payment from some site via payapl. Now, they said that they are putting this payment on hold and they are investigating...They asked me to stop the shipping if at all I was to do however, that was not the question. So I have replied in that way.
    What could be the reason for such investigation? What could be the worst outcome of this investigation for me?

what is the thing. i really have not heard of that. i think you better verify your account so that you will not have that kind of problem. well when ihave received paymnets they have written or told me that they will investigate me.

Well today I came to know that paypal is investigating all the payments made by that site. So I think that the problem is with the site that has paid that amount and not for me.

Strange..I've never received such notification through paypal? I have been using them for nearly 2 years now and they always send an email notice first, before they do site maintainence or even any kind of other thing..Are you sure the transaction that has been done with you, was through a legal site? May be the site who send you the money is doing some illegal activity..what is the site BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Strange..I've never received such notification through paypal? I have been using them for nearly 2 years now and they always send an email notice first, before they do site maintainence or even any kind of other thing..Are you sure the transaction that has been done with you, was through a legal site? May be the site who send you the money is doing some illegal activity..what is the site BTW?
    I do not know much about that site. Only thing is that I read a message of admin of that saying that paypal is investigating all the payments made by it. I do not know if that site is doing any illegal activities. The payment made to me is only few cents..so I am not much worried about it. However, I have read this type of news only for the first time.

considering that paypal is getting strict or not accepting money from PTC sites. i think they are trying to investigate where that money you recieved came from. IF that money are your earnings from PTC they might no longer allow you to receive that. i really don't know what is their issues with PTC sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I do not know much about that site. Only thing is that I read a message of admin of that saying that paypal is investigating all the payments made by it. I do not know if that site is doing any illegal activities. The payment made to me is only few cents..so I am not much worried about it. However, I have read this type of news only for the first time.
    Ya if there are any illegal transactions by that sites then your payment would be cancelled(your recieved money from the site will be deducted in your paypal account)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

as far i know, if your payment from PTC site who have their paypal account blocked, your payment will be blocked too.
    Or maybe you have reach maximum amount as paypal personal account.

Finally, they have returned that payment to the payer . I do not mind it but the important thing is that now I cannot work on that site. May be they will change their paying method and then I may again become active there.

hi,
    i have stopped using ptc sites meanwhile. but i am using forums and shared reviews sites that are still paying.
    so i am still in touch with the paypal

hi,
    i have stopped using ptc sites meanwhile. but i am using forums and shared reviews sites that are still paying.
    so i am still in touch with the paypal

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hey archy you have double post there.
    do you know that you can delete your post?

and stop working in ptc dont resolve any problem, but you will lose some opportunity to get some money

if they ask you to invest money then you should have a look at their site and see wether it is worth to do that.
    if you are not familiar with the site then i hope you do not invest money at all.