Hi Guys,
I've my own affiliate program for PPI. I've tested it with big PPI company, as softpublisher(dot)com, optimuminstaller, appscion, etc.
So, it works )
I developed toolbars and browser extensions platform for all popular browsers, found great monetizations schemes and implemented it into my products. Made about 6-7k installs throught PPI brokers and now have active auditory, whitch brings me a lot of money/day.

I'm looking for partners to distribute toolbars. Best way - bundle toolbars with another free software.
I prefer revshare model (default: 30/70) and we can discuss it. PPI is possible but revshare is better).

Why I prefer revshare?
Cuz PPI brokers provide installs only after 100% pre-payment. It doesn't work good for me, cuz better for me to pay from revenue that I'll get from already done installs.

I don't want exactly research each install quality, I would like increase cost of already done installs. That's why I'm looking for partners, friends, who will increase our auditory via installs and I'll share profit with them.

Why you should work via revshare model?
Cuz you'll receive money from each done install loooong loooong time, not only one time, always. Each install generates revenue every day, you'll get 70%.

I will be looking forward to feedbacks and please let me know if you have any questions, doubts or concerns, or maybe some tips.

My contacts:
Email: danieluresko(at)gmail(dot).com