Default Premiere Account to Personal Account?

1nd post:
    well i am using a premiere account now. but since i don't receive more than $500 a month i like to close this account and use a personal account. i used a local atm debit card i got from a local bank in my country to withdraw money from paypal in my premiere account.

if i closed my premier account, can i use the same card in my new personal account. i read that we can use the same card on the two different accounts that is why i am planning to close it first before opening a personal account.

2nd post:
    well that is what i am going to do. i will open a personal account. and so i need to use another debit card cause i can not use the debit card that i have used on premier account. like i cant use the same email too . so what i plan to do is closed first the premier account. and then after i closed that i will have only one paypal account. which is the personal. but i am not sure if i can still use the same debit card. hope that i have expressed my thoughts well.

think we can use it, no problem at all.

well thanks. i will be going to do that. since the paypal staff has not really replied to my email. thanks for your reply

I would rather aks paypal again regarding this...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes, you can have 2 account in paypal.
    i do have 2 account, premier and personal account.
    for low payout, i will use personal, but for higher amount or debit card payment, i use premiere.
    you dont have to close your premiere account.

btw, paypal respond to my email after 3 week

hi,
    i have also used paypal personal accounts since i get paid very less usually.
    but alec please tell me which is the site that pays you in huge?

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    I would rather aks paypal again regarding this...
    how do we send email to paypal. cause i think that my last email was not received by paypal cause until now i have not received any mail from them.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i think it can be done after closing your premium account.just ask the support staff

As per the terms of paypal, you can have one premier and one personal account together using the same computer and same IP. The only requirement is everything like name, address etc should be the same.. Even I have two accounts. I use premier account for larger transactions and personal for lower amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    As per the terms of paypal, you can have one premier and one personal account together using the same computer and same IP. The only requirement is everything like name, address etc should be the same.. Even I have two accounts. I use premier account for larger transactions and personal for lower amounts.
    well it is really confusing cause some other people are saying that we can't really use the same computer in two paypal account. hope i will be able to know which one is true and correct.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well it is really confusing cause some other people are saying that we can't really use the same computer in two paypal account. hope i will be able to know which one is true and correct.
    well,u CAN use the same computer in two paypal account ONLY IF ONLY u have one personal account and one business/premier account.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    well,u CAN use the same computer in two paypal account ONLY IF ONLY u have one personal account and one business/premier account.
    have you tried that. cause many people say that it is not allowed. but if you have tried that for a long time and you have not encountered any problem i will going to do that too.

Default Re: Premiere Account to Personal Account?

1nd post:
    well i am using a premiere account now. but since i don't receive more than $500 a month i like to close this account and use a personal account. i used a local atm debit card i got from a local bank in my country to withdraw money from paypal in my premiere account.

if i closed my premier account, can i use the same card in my new personal account. i read that we can use the same card on the two different accounts that is why i am planning to close it first before opening a personal account.

2nd post:
    well that is what i am going to do. i will open a personal account. and so i need to use another debit card cause i can not use the debit card that i have used on premier account. like i cant use the same email too . so what i plan to do is closed first the premier account. and then after i closed that i will have only one paypal account. which is the personal. but i am not sure if i can still use the same debit card. hope that i have expressed my thoughts well.
    you can contact paypal for your problem and ask details from "help centren"
    I ever change my account from " Premiere " to " personal"
    I can use the same email, and just send a request to paypal to down my account, it only take about 2 business days.
    but I am not sure for the credit card, as my account is unverifed.

have you tried that. cause many people say that it is not allowed. but if you have tried that for a long time and you have not encountered any problem i will going to do that too.
    u sure have not read the FAQ on paypal
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...tTypes-outside

u sure have not read the FAQ on paypal
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...tTypes-outside

yes i have read that many times. but it is not really stated there if we can really use the same computer or isp on both paypal accounts. which most people are saying we can't. but same say we can.

Hey I guess paypal policy does not allow you to have multiple accounts. It's better you contact paypal first before taking any further action. Or else you can delete your premiere account and then open a new personal account on the same ID then.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Hey I guess paypal policy does not allow you to have multiple accounts. It's better you contact paypal first before taking any further action. Or else you can delete your premiere account and then open a new personal account on the same ID then.
    well, you can change premier to personal, but you must contact them to request that.
    and about multiple account, i think paypal allow us to open 2 account.

Oh k... I never knew that we can open two accounts. Thanks alec, you have solveds my problem, now I already have a premiere account and now I'll simply open a new personal account.