Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 000webhost

Default 000webhost

Friends,
    If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutelly free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
    250 MB of disk space
    100 GB of data transfer
    PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
    cPanel control panel
    Absolutelly no advertising!

Join us now: http://www.000webhost.com .If you wish to be under my downline then you can use my referal id 1649.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

I have heard about this company somewhere else on this very forum too..I guess, its owned by our fellow member toast..right?

well that is really great. are you sure that this is really for free. what is the use of hosting anyways. i really don't know if i need this one. i just need to know first how it actually works so i can decide if i will sign up on that free hosting too.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes, this is completely free.
    i use this webhosting service to learn how to make my own website.
    but for those expert who want to make serious website, i'm not recommend this one, because sometimes they shut down my site, the reason is, they want to review my web.

well in thast case i will going to use this webhosting site just learn more about webhosting. well i really don't mind if they will shut my web site some times. cause i am not really taking it seriously . i am going to use it for a free trial. and when i am ready for more serious stuff of course i will going to pay for webhosting.

FYI, this free webhosting site give you $5 for each active referrals.
    So, this is a good opportnity for those who want to earn from free hosting

well i try to join now on that site. but i really don't know how to join. i tried to click the word Order Now. and there are blanks to be filled up like domin name.

what should i put on domain name. can i use the url of my blog. is that a domain name. hopefully some one can tell me more on how to join on that site. thanks.

i joined this site long ago
    and at that time i need activate my account by using my mobile phone.
    but now we do not need this way.

i have set up my account there and yes they don't ask to activate my account by mobile phone. why do they ask for mobile phone activation.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i have set up my account there and yes they don't ask to activate my account by mobile phone. why do they ask for mobile phone activation.
    of course to prevent inactive users.
    but i think they have new ways to bring more customer there.
    it is by offering referral system.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i dont know
    but now you do not need to activate your account by mobile phone
    and no need to be afraid of anything of your moblie phone.

the referal system is nice but the payment is unseen yet.

Very nice to know that a free webshost can provide
    250 MB of disk space
    100 GB of data transfer
    cPanel control panel
    Ands also without any advertising. But the question is why they are giving away these all free, may be they charge you after one year. And also they are paying for referrals. Don't know how far they can survive by doing these all service without a penny in their pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    Very nice to know that a free webshost can provide
    250 MB of disk space
    100 GB of data transfer
    cPanel control panel
    Ands also without any advertising. But the question is why they are giving away these all free, may be they charge you after one year. And also they are paying for referrals. Don't know how far they can survive by doing these all service without a penny in their pocket.
    well that is the question really. how can they afford to give that all for free. well i think they may be still many people who are paying for their service and so they are able to offset the cost or the free membership that they are giving. i have joined this one but i have not used it . i will try to use it now and promote and so i will have referrals and earn from that.

Yes, I heard about this free hosting company. Can anyone tell me after made a site, can I apply for google adsense?

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Yes, I heard about this free hosting company. Can anyone tell me after made a site, can I apply for google adsense?
    Well obviously you can, why not but I think you should own a domain name...not sure about it...
    SmartzKool

FYI, this free webhosting site give you $5 for each active referrals.
    So, this is a good opportunity for those who want to earn from free hosting
    I think they pay only when any of our referral upgrade for costly paid web hosting. That's also I'm not sure because I've read 000webhosting affiliate program is a scam in hostbidder.com. They don't pay us.

But they are famous for free web hosting, and their hosting is reliable, it can be used to practice on. I don't know about paid one.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think they pay only when any of our referral upgrade for costly paid web hosting. That's also I'm not sure because I've read 000webhosting affiliate program is a scam in hostbidder.com. They don't pay us.

But they are famous for free web hosting, and their hosting is reliable, it can be used to practice on. I don't know about paid one.
    well he was asking about google adsense program not this one...

anyways I have no idea regarding this 000webhost affiliate program but have seen many people promoting their links...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well he was asking about google adsense program not this one...

anyways I have no idea regarding this 000webhost affiliate program but have seen many people promoting their links...
    Well, now I have edited the post. Now you must be clear to whom I replied. Of course, I was replying about the 000webhost referral program. They claim $5 for each referral just to scam us. No one has got paid from them.

Default Re: 000webhost

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Friends,
    If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutelly free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
    250 MB of disk space
    100 GB of data transfer
    cPanel control panel
    Absolutelly no advertising!

Join us now: http://www.000webhost.com .If you wish to be under my downline then you can use my referal id 1649.
    Thanks for sharing the link with us.i will sure join the site.
    Thank You.

yes,i need a professional shared hosting now.but i want to know if it is absolutly free.does it have some hidden fees?i think if is not clear.i am afraid i can choose it.i will prefer choose a cheap host instead of this free hosting.