Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Those publisher offering more than others means some thing wrong in it like cpm traffic.com it also having so many trojans and they allow ur site's traffic from auto surf sites also.
    Yeah. Traffic exchange sites are good for browsing their ads and also they can spread so many trojans this way. I don't know what is their benefit harming others. :shock:
    Many sites got red danger marked alert by google by adding this type of add they mainly add spyware in i frame and your computer and when any body will access the site will be affected by trojans.
    Sometimes this really feels annoying when we see viruses. I think there should be some banning rule for those sites and also those advertisers who does this. Many people get harmed because of this.

Those publisher offering more than others means some thing wrong in it like cpm traffic.com it also having so many trojans and they allow ur site's traffic from auto surf sites also.
    Yeah. Traffic exchange sites are good for browsing their ads and also they can spread so many trojans this way. I don't know what is their benefit harming others. :shock:
    Many sites got red danger marked alert by google by adding this type of add they mainly add spyware in i frame and your computer and when any body will access the site will be affected by trojans.
    Sometimes this really feels annoying when we see viruses. I think there should be some banning rule for those sites and also those advertisers who does this. Many people get harmed because of this.
    I was using a similar site hits4u and i got affected by it.There i got some virus but thanks to opera all of them stuck in browser only and i got safely out of it.But i had to delete that browser.

Well i really haven't heard about this site till now and reading on all the updated posts, it i was paying well, but as Debasis pointed out about viruses, its really dangerous i believe

I am not able to find link to site can anyone give me direct to this site.

Default Ordering Buy Carvedilol Online

CARVEDILOL is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to carvedilol 12.5beat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.

Default Gummi World TV

Gummi World TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okK-RolNZ9s

Mega, Gummy, Bear, Mega Gummy Bear, MegaGummy, MegaGummy Bear, Mega Gummy, funny, toys, toys for kids, cars, cartoon, funny videos, nursery rhymes, baby songs nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes for children, kids songs, rhymes, funny video, good habits, kids rhymes, baby songs, children rhymes, kids, gummy bear finger family, gummy bear crash, gummy bear laugh, for kids, mega gummy bear music, gummy, gummy bear finger, mega bear, gummi
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaj...daZOdpjOfIZfGQ

i dont no about that when i need i can post help me