Default www.achariyainfotech.in

This is a Indian based site which claims to give home based projects like proof reading, online data entry etc. The fee is Rs.6000 and so i am hesitating to give a try. Anyone knows more about this site... plz share in the larger interest of all.

Default Re: www.achariyainfotech.in

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    This is a Indian based site which claims to give home based projects like proof reading, online data entry etc. The fee is Rs.6000 and so i am hesitating to give a try. Anyone knows more about this site... plz share in the larger interest of all.
    As far as now i dont have any opinion regarding that website.. Dont try these type of data entry programs as most of them will be a scam.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

What makes me funny is Indian sites providing data entry job .... Never think of it ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: www.achariyainfotech.in

I do not think it worth to pay them for these type of projects. I have an experience that they are scams. Ask them to show you the projects and tell them that you are ready to pay double this amount if they are ready to provide it to you on commission basis. That means you are ready to pay them 50% commission till the time their commission reaches to 12000/- rupees. They will not agree. Any upfront charges for such things are scams only.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    What makes me funny is Indian sites providing data entry job .... Never think of it ?
    I have not found Indian sites providing data entry job too.
    Not only that I have also not found any US, UK or any ohter country's site which provides data entry job. I was scamed by a US company too.

I agree with you all... it cud be a scam but since there can be a good apple in a basket of rotten apples i thought of seeking everybodies opinion before i make any move.

Yups I praise your works. You did a good job and I also do the same !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Shishir: I must appriciate your efforts. Please keep it up. I think almost all members over here do this thing only. Find out something new, let others know, try if they want to and if other members have an experience about it, try to know it.

I agree with you all... it cud be a scam but since there can be a good apple in a basket of rotten apples i thought of seeking everybodies opinion before i make any move.
    Thats a good more Shishir,by the way i have come across one website recently which provides you data entry work from home jobs if are you active in that forum for atleast a month... They provide the names of the company that provides data entry jobs for free....If you are interested you visit http://pcworkathome.in and read the descriptions provided over there
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks for the link...I will surely have a look at with that !!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Has anyone here earned through this site pcworkathome.in?
    I know this site and they provide the list of data entry jobs which are offered by some companies. However, I do not have any idea about the success with those links provided by this company. I do not doubt it but just want to share an experience of members if they have any...

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Has anyone here earned through this site pcworkathome.in?
    I know this site and they provide the list of data entry jobs which are offered by some companies. However, I do not have any idea about the success with those links provided by this company. I do not doubt it but just want to share an experience of members if they have any...
    Devesh,
    Hope they too have a forum..You do some discussions in it regularly.... First of all their rule they check for your regularity by how active are you participating in their forums.... Depending upon your performance and interest you show towards them they provide you jobs..I have heard many persons got job... Let me know if you have any doubts.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thx a bunch TRD..i guess ill have a look at the site when i get more time on my hands..it could be worth the effort...do u have any personal exp with such jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    thx a bunch TRD..i guess ill have a look at the site when i get more time on my hands..it could be worth the effort...do u have any personal exp with such jobs?
    No i dont have any personal experience with them..But i have many persons reviews in that forum stating that they were active in that forum and got a job from pcworkathome.in website...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content