Default ejobs4all.com - Has anyone tried this?

This seems to be a legit site and so i'm curious to know whether anyone has joined this site and got paid.

look if it is asking for some fees then don't join it otherwise a try with them !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It is asking for some amount like Rs.997/- to join.
    I do not think that it is advisable to join this programme by paying this amount. Any upfront payment is scam. They show you how you can earn by taking this money...

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I do not think that it is advisable to join this programme by paying this amount. Any upfront payment is scam. They show you how you can earn by taking this money...
    I have seen many persons earning in this program..It is just a pyramid scheme to say..You can earn money just by posting ads..They will provide you with all the material... You just need to post them in free classified websites and if anyone joins under you in that program you earn comissions....You will earn more when you refer more..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

hey guys,
    there is no secuirty with such programs at all.
    so you better not join them

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    I have seen many persons earning in this program..It is just a pyramid scheme to say..You can earn money just by posting ads..They will provide you with all the material... You just need to post them in free classified websites and if anyone joins under you in that program you earn comissions....You will earn more when you refer more..
    Well TRD, to my knowledge this is scam. What type of ads they give you? They do not provide you any work, but just provide you list of sites for free classifieds and some ads tempting the readers to join this programm. When they join under you, you get money. However, the members who are joining do not get any work but they are also asked to post ads to attract other members....When there is no productive work involved, no sharing of knowledge or any such thing is involved, how can we call those sites or programms legit? I do not think that anyone should join it.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Well TRD, to my knowledge this is scam. What type of ads they give you? They do not provide you any work, but just provide you list of sites for free classifieds and some ads tempting the readers to join this programm. When they join under you, you get money. However, the members who are joining do not get any work but they are also asked to post ads to attract other members....When there is no productive work involved, no sharing of knowledge or any such thing is involved, how can we call those sites or programms legit? I do not think that anyone should join it.
    The ads will be related to promotion of ejobs4all and gather more members to that program..You can find the same type of ads in many free classified websites and in another advertising forums....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

TRD: When this ejobs4all does not do anything but to collect the number or members buy collecting money and distributing some money to their upline, then do you think that it is ethical?
    What is this programme for?

TRD: When this ejobs4all does not do anything but to collect the number or members buy collecting money and distributing some money to their upline, then do you think that it is ethical?
    What is this programme for?
    May be they have some programs in their website which pay money just for getting impressions and he might have added some PPC programs to that website which will help him in increasing the earnings...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shishir View Post
    This seems to be a legit site and so i'm curious to know whether anyone has joined this site and got paid.
    Sorry i don't know anything about that site. If you want to find that site legit or not you can follow the below steps
    1) Do proper research:

First you can to do a proper research before ordering something like face book or any other socical networking sites page.
    You can check previous deals and users response on them

2) Read customer reviews

Customer reviews is also very important so you can regularly check for the customer review of a page.

3) Use whois lookup tool :

You can use whois information here they are providing all details like website owner contact details,email id,phone no.etcc.
    First you can check all of them whether the phone no,email id and contact details is right or wrong.
    If it is right means it is a good website. You can use that site.

If you find the whois information is fake please don't make order or use this site.

If you need whois look up tool you can visit this site WhoisXY.com here you can get the full information about that particular website .