Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Beware of PAYPAL

Please look this site and give an opinion, thanks:

www.aboutpaypal.org

I think that site is only create with one aim which is just to degrade the performance of Paypal .....its simple when you are famous you have a number of enemies which tries to pull you down.... :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i really don't beileve those kind of reports. i still enjoy using paypal without any problems

I dont know this site was kind of freaky.I really dont think its true,because no one else is saying there"s anything really wrong with pay pal.Its just probably just some guy trying to start some drama.Its kind of funny though** :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by XxLeSboFanTaSyxX
    I dont know this site was kind of freaky.I really dont think its true,because no one else is saying there"s anything really wrong with pay pal.Its just probably just some guy trying to start some drama.Its kind of funny though** :twisted:
    oh yes, they are just some people who are not satisfied with paypal. cause there are lot of people who are still able to use paypal without any problems. maybe they just want others to shift to other payment processors.

I think they are those bunch of guys who tried to either hack paypal or break its terms..thats why they are throwing dirt over its name now..

I have been using paypal for 2 years now and still feel it "ROCKS!!" 8)

May be these guys who tried to either hack paypal, they creat it. i really don't beileve those kind of reports. i still enjoy using paypal without any problems. I love to use paypal.

one thing i know that paypal is the best payment option till date without doubt.if i am not believing in paypal then whom to believe.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well there are many sites like paypalsucks but i dont believe them .paypal is the best and its bound to happen that people will not what they want from them and they end up with such sites

true, when we are using paypal and we already have experienced it without any problem, why should be believe in such sites which just crib around for nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    true, when we are using paypal and we already have experienced it without any problem, why should be believe in such sites which just crib around for nothing..
    experience will only teach us if the site is really bad or not. and as long that we have not experienced any bad things on paypal we will not going to believe those reports. i am happy with paypal but i am not happy that i have used the premier account.

Well I sort of found out the root cause of all this paypal defaming site. The site has links which will take you to the following address : http://www.free-merchant.com/
    On this site you will find out that they are trying to sell their software worth $495. In order to boost their sales they are trying to convert paypal users towards them. Guys paypal is legit and trusted by millions. I don't think so a million people can be idiots.

yeah just another way to advertise his program by talking about paypal on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well there are many sites like paypalsucks but i dont believe them .paypal is the best and its bound to happen that people will not what they want from them and they end up with such sites
    I've to agree with you. I've been using pay pal for about 2 and half months. I verified my pay pal account by a virtual credit card and I haven't found any problem so far. Even I'm really satisfied with pay pal.

well paypal have never decieved me till now. so i think this site is something spammer realy.

PAYPAL IS A SECURE SITE , IT HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY VERISIGN WHICH IS AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY WHICH ISSUES THE SECURITY LEVEL .SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE PAYPAL

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I found paypal to be very safe and reliable. I got my money transferred to my bank just within three days and the commission charged by them is not too high. I am going to get my accounts verified.

Paypal is widely accepted and used by the most of the user and advertiser...If we need to panic...we need to panic for everything in life...nothing is secured in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I found paypal to be very safe and reliable. I got my money transferred to my bank just within three days and the commission charged by them is not too high. I am going to get my accounts verified.
    Yeah with paypal your banking is in safe hands.

Well I feel Paypal is a very trustable and a reliable payment processor. I have never come across any other payment processor like PayPal
    SmartzKool