Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default how to get more and more traffic for your blog

how to get more and more traffic for your blog. where do you get the most of the traffic for your blog and how are you increasing the traffic for your blog

You should try including your blog's name in your signatures on the forums where its allowed (if you are a regular forum user)..secondly, you can go for link exchanges with fellow blogs, submit your blog to 10-20 blog directories (free) and also always keep your blog up-to-date with good content, so as to attract regular visitors.. Good luck!

what are those blog directories. well i used forum sigatures and i think that many people click that link in my signature. i do link exchanges too in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    You should try including your blog's name in your signatures on the forums where its allowed (if you are a regular forum user)..secondly, you can go for link exchanges with fellow blogs, submit your blog to 10-20 blog directories (free) and also always keep your blog up-to-date with good content, so as to attract regular visitors.. Good luck!
    hi, byyp u said here to submit blog to 10-20 blog directories (free). I want to know from can u pls give us a list with these blog directories which r totaly free. pls give us a list it will help us a lot.

yes i want to submit it to directories. i have learned many things on this topic. but to apply it is not that easy. i will do that one by one. i am still trying to learning how to submit it to directories

i think you can ad a link for your blog at autosurf sites so that other people can check your blog ..

I don't think autosurf will be a quality traffic for you because they usually do that for credits and not for blog hopping. I think you can engage with other blogs just like you and give some interesting feedbacks.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

well now i am trying to read other ways to get traffic. i am trying to learn from others. hope i will be able to learn them all but still i still don't understand their tips.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes i want to submit it to directories. i have learned many things on this topic. but to apply it is not that easy. i will do that one by one. i am still trying to learning how to submit it to directories

Directories Submission is one of the most powerful way to advertise which all SEO tells..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I seldom post at digg. Other than that, mostly are SEO. I just dont have the time to promote... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by haminiham
    I seldom post at digg. Other than that, mostly are SEO. I just dont have the time to promote... yet.
    haminiham
    How far your are successful only with advertisement of your blog in digg without any other in parallel ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

think submitting to digg is not enough to drive traffic, infact in Digg you get traffic only if your post holds good votes.

First the design of the blog should have its own characteristics, that refreshing feeling.Then it is that whether your blog has the information they need or not , and this is very critical.finally you should exchange your views about blogs,so that they give you some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by yuanshen76
    First the design of the blog should have its own characteristics, that refreshing feeling.Then it is that whether your blog has the information they need or not , and this is very critical.finally you should exchange your views about blogs,so that they give you some good advice.
    well I never tried this

finally you should exchange your views about blogs,so that they give you some good advice

Have to try in a very good way
    :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a blog, but which speaks just about the ptc sites, and its walk well with the autosurf, because it is the only thing which I can make, if there are other tricks, youshowm me them

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    I have a blog, but which speaks just about the ptc sites, and its walk well with the autosurf, because it is the only thing which I can make, if there are other tricks, youshowm me them
    well i think most people have blog about ptc. that is teh most topic of all the people online. well me it is all about paid to post programs.

Default Re: how to get more and more traffic for your blog

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    how to get more and more traffic for your blog. where do you get the most of the traffic for your blog and how are you increasing the traffic for your blog
    Usually traffic comes to my site from Google,Yahoo and altavista search engines and i time to time make advertise my site in adbrite, in this way i am getting traffic.
    Thanks.

I get most of the traffic from social networking sites and google.
    It is very important that you emphasis on the "keywords" for which words you want your site to be shown in google.
    Popular social networking sites help your site index really fast as results from these sites are indexed faster than the site.

If we do not use google adsense into our blog, there are various options open in front of us to increase the number of traffic. We can freely link exchange with relevant blogs with adbrite/bidvertiser as they are more liberal than Google adsense.

Default Re: how to get more and more traffic for your blog

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    Hi friend do one thing signup in entercard and add their widget then see how much natural traffic you will get.Its a good way to increase ur blog's traffic, currently i am using this and i am getting few more natural traffic to my blog, so u just try it.
    Thanks.