Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Can anyone tell that feeds do help or not in increasing the traffic or not, i saw that there are many feed burners .

is there any advantage of those?
    feed burner doesn't put any impact on traffic but if any user will subscribe your feed then he can read your update from his mail only and don't need to visit your blog to read your article rather he can read everything from his mail so it won't help increasing your traffic rather it will do the reverse.
    Thanks.

i am getting traffic from the traffic site like entrcard.thjis made my site page rank around1000 and i really loved it and if u dont use adsense try autosurfers which can drive a huge no of traffic and can increas your page ranking

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i am getting traffic from the traffic site like entrcard.thjis made my site page rank around1000 and i really loved it and if u dont use adsense try autosurfers which can drive a huge no of traffic and can increas your page ranking
    What? page rank 1000!? are you creating your own page rank system, as i know Google page rank is only rank from 0 - 10, does google changes their system already, i really don't know. I must try your recommendation of entrcar.thjis , is this the site link correct?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    What? page rank 1000!? are you creating your own page rank system, as i know Google page rank is only rank from 0 - 10, does google changes their system already, i really don't know. I must try your recommendation of entrcar.thjis , is this the site link correct?
    ohh sorry i gotr confued i meant about alexa rank my blog page rank is 2 and even my site page rank is 2 .i usually got from entrecard so i guess bloggijng is good i havent taken care of the blog just kept there if i could maintaned well then it would be a good thin because i can earn from it also

well i think page rank has no relation with traffic ,it purely depends on back links only traffic can change your alexa ranking which you are talking about if your site has alexa ranking 1000 then it is very nice.

i was talking about alexa and my page rank is 2 and what does this means?i see some sites that have 8 how did they accumuklate is it due to traffic or google checks our site and out it in their site .i dont know the real meaning

how to get more and more traffic for your blog
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    feed burner doesn't put any impact on traffic but if any user will subscribe your feed then he can read your update from his mail only and don't need to visit your blog to read your article rather he can read everything from his mail so it won't help increasing your traffic rather it will do the reverse.

Thanks.
    So feedburner is more of an advertising method than a traffic generator but I want to know via feedburner visitors subscribe a single page of an article or the whole links of the blog?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i was talking about alexa and my page rank is 2 and what does this means?i see some sites that have 8 how did they accumulate is it due to traffic or google checks our site and out it in their site .i dont know the real meaning
    well PR starts from 0 to 10 and it is a method of telling others about your site's quality and now a days these have no meaning as people manually doing this by link exchanging but alexa shows you traffic coming to your site.

yes people are not asking others to visit their blog which i am trying to do. but it is not easy to convince others to view our blog. so i ahve to give more work or hard work to learn how to get traffic other better ways that is usually followed by real bloggers.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes people are not asking others to visit their blog which i am trying to do. but it is not easy to convince others to view our blog. so i ahve to give more work or hard work to learn how to get traffic other better ways that is usually followed by real bloggers.
    I think it's better to categorize your articles to improve quality and get traffic, for instance, if you are writting about a music album, just gather other albums performed by the same artist and complete a comprehensve article.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    I think it's better to categorize your articles to improve quality and get traffic, for instance, if you are writting about a music album, just gather other albums performed by the same artist and complete a comprehensve article.
    This is really a very Good tips for getting more traffic on the blog. More categorizes our blog we can get more traffic. I also try to do the same thing with my Blog and this helped me a lot to get more traffic.
    Also try to update your blog everyday - this will help you more.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    This is really a very Good tips for getting more traffic on the blog. More categorizes our blog we can get more traffic. I also try to do the same thing with my Blog and this helped me a lot to get more traffic.
    Well to update blog daily is a hard work, but in infact I only have 21 articles in the past 5 months but get 150-300 natural traffic daily, because I post categorized contents for download, views cannot download all at one time so they'll revisit my blog.

Well to update blog daily is a hard work, but in infact I only have 21 articles in the past 5 months but get 150-300 natural traffic daily, because I post categorized contents for download, views cannot download all at one time so they'll revisit my blog.
    what do you u mean categorized content for download. can visitors download something from your blog. anyways, i will try to lessen my articles and focus more on the quality of content.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well that is really great traffic you get daily , but do you have put adsense or any other ppc ads in your blog , you can earn good money from your blog , btw where do you promote your blog?

yes it is quite unbelievable seems he got that much traffic. anyways, i am planning to put more topics like money making online. i just wonder if that will add more traffic to my blog. hopefully i can. i noticed that those most successful blogger just sell banner space and they don't earn directly from adsense. i thnk that it is better way to earn than to depend on adsense.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well that is really great traffic you get daily , but do you have put adsense or any other ppc ads in your blog , you can earn good money from your blog , btw where do you promote your blog?
    i'm afraid he did not put adsense on his blog if he only start his blog 5 months' long. as far as i know google even have around 8 or more months yet approve any new blog here. i'm also interested about how to promote one blog to get more traffic daily.

really it takes 5 months now to be approved. when i applied last year or more it took just a week. anyways, i am lucky to have applied before then but still i don't earn from it. just still trying to focus on it.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

really it takes 5 months now to be approved. when i applied last year or more it took just a week. anyways, i am lucky to have applied before then but still i don't earn from it. just still trying to focus on it.
    It is really strange how you got approved in your adsense can you share your site URL? and getting 150 natural traffic is good but not impossible if some body covering variety of articles.

what i did is i made a blog then i applied for adsense. then i waited a week before i can log in my adsense account. since then i am member of adsense. but not earning yet.

anyways , my topics when i applied my blog was about medical topics.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well when i used adsense earlier i got approved very easy even though my blog was quite new , so do they take much time before approving any site now , that is really bad for new bloggers.