Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wow you guys know a lot of stuff my friends dont even know how to start a blog I really do hope I can learn more about all this stuff so I can share it to my friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    wow you guys know a lot of stuff my friends dont even know how to start a blog I really do hope I can learn more about all this stuff so I can share it to my friends too.
    here everybody is good at their own fields and if you have any doubt in any section then plz ask here everybody like to answer you and help you out from any kind of problems.this is a good place to clear any doubt.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    As it is mainly a webmasters forum, you will see lots of professional webmasters here who have lots of knowledge about web designing and web developing. If you want to learn web designing then it will be a perfect place for you. Might be your friend do not know that because they have no interest on it, making blog is very easy.
    ________
    Arizona dispensary
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:56.

yes i want to be good blogger too and because that i join to this site hope can learn about who to build a blog

Quote Originally Posted by brutal
    yes i want to be good blogger too and because that i join to this site hope can learn about who to build a blog
    its not a hard task at all do one thing make a G-Mail Account first then click the following link and just follow the few steps it will hardly take 4 to 5 min. of time....then your blog will be ready..Please click the link below to make a blog on bloggers.
    https://www.google.com/accounts/NewA...CE_ONLY&naui=8
    Thanks.

Build up a good blog is just time-investing, I see many people do not care too much about their blog design but just write nice descriptions about a certain PTC sites in order to draw referrals, is this a way more efficient?

those people who don't have time or who don't like to write or those who don't know writing blog they are now a days making such kind blogs on ptc you can find more than 1lakh sites are on PTC and this is good but these sites are not the best all people don't like such kind of site and its easy to make because people don't writing review on it whether its good or bad people simply copy pasting TOS content from those PTC sites...Carry On...

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Build up a good blog is just time-investing, I see many people do not care too much about their blog design but just write nice descriptions about a certain PTC sites in order to draw referrals, is this a way more efficient?
    my blog is about making money online and I post many links there to get more referrals. it is effective to get referrals, but it doesn't work for clicking google adsense/bidvertiser ads.

As I have also tried several directories then I have noticed that not all my referral tools are allowed to be advertised in some particular sites. That means that they have become aware of them. And to my mind also here itis important to do it wise without intrude so that it doesn't bother others. Althought this site is more for sharing opinions and experience about paying websites instead of advertising them and getting more and more referrals.

how about twitter you can try that for your blogs invite your friends to get more viewers...

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    those people who don't have time or who don't like to write or those who don't know writing blog they are now a days making such kind blogs on ptc you can find more than 1lakh sites are on PTC and this is good but these sites are not the best all people don't like such kind of site and its easy to make because people don't writing review on it whether its good or bad people simply copy pasting TOS content from those PTC sites...Carry On...
    i love writing a lot and my newly made blog which is not yet done by the way coz I have to make it good before i introduce it to general public is not about making money. I really do hope that I too could get lots of visitors not for money making but for the though that someone out there is really interested to read what you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

hi, byyp u said here to submit blog to 10-20 blog directories (free). I want to know from can u pls give us a list with these blog directories which r totaly free. pls give us a list it will help us a lot.
    While I was searching ways to submit blogs to free directories came across this site, thought I would share it here. Free directories are nicely arranged in it according to their pr.

http://www.avangate.com/articles/blo...ctories-95.htm

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    how about twitter you can try that for your blogs invite your friends to get more viewers...
    i wonder how effective are they to help us gain traffic. i keep reading that they are helpful. but it does seem hard to gain traffic that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i wonder how effective are they to help us gain traffic. i keep reading that they are helpful. but it does seem hard to gain traffic that way too.
    Ya everyone giving more importance to twitter now a days so don't whats the benefit of this and how we will get traffic from it ? if nobody click our link and don't visit our blog then?
    Thanks.

Ya everyone giving more importance to twitter now a days so don't whats the benefit of this and how we will get traffic from it ? if nobody click our link and don't visit our blog then?
    Thanks.
    I think people treat twitter as a way of social communication, if we can get to know more friends on line with our profiles pages, chances to get our blogsite spread to more members will getting easier. I think people may think it is another good way to get traffic for blogs.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Thanks.
    I think people treat twitter as a way of social communication, if we can get to know more friends on line with our profiles pages, chances to get our blogsite spread to more members will getting easier. I think people may think it is another good way to get traffic for blogs.
    well people treating twitter now for earning money making groups and clicking each other ads.Some are using for traffic also.

In twitter very vew members may be some 5-7 percent is clciking the adds or links , all the members are busy to advertise and earning money in twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    In twitter very view members may be some 5-7 percent is clciking the adds or links , all the members are busy to advertise and earning money in twitter.
    Yesterday I joined Twitter Can You Please tell something more about it and how we can advertise our site there? Yesterday I had seen your profile there and added you in my friends list you have not aaccepted it i think.
    Thanks.

Now I have made my blog and now for the visitors and promoting it I would follow all your advices her and try every possible way to get visitors on my blog.

Can anyone tell that feeds do help or not in increasing the traffic or not, i saw that there are many feed burners .

is there any advantage of those?