Default best investment scheme

which is the best investment scheme available. how much return are these investment schemes offering and how much return can you get from those invesetment schemes

Default Re: best investment scheme

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    which is the best investment scheme available. how much return are these investment schemes offering and how much return can you get from those invesetment schemes
    You want my advice?
    Distancing yourself from all these must investeurs, because tot or later, they are going you bitten your gains and neither revenue nor investment

dont know many reliable HYIPs..most of them turn out to be scams..paypal doesnt them either

i see that most investment programs HYIPS are risky to join that should be scam one day..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

My friend told me not to join any investment HYIP. He was scammed twice and I also have been hearing that most investment HYIP are scams. So I feel that it is very much risky to invest in this fashion. My advise is that 'keep away from this area'.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    My friend told me not to join any investment HYIP. He was scammed twice and I also have been hearing that most investment HYIP are scams. So I feel that it is very much risky to invest in this fashion. My advise is that 'keep away from this area'.
    But some of them legitimate i feel..Not in case of long terms...
    This is not a right section to post regarding the same right!!!..You can post in webmaster newbie help section..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    But some of them legitimate i feel..Not in case of long terms...
    This is not a right section to post regarding the same right!!!..You can post in webmaster newbie help section..
    yes you are right that this is not the section for this questionnaires but the simple answer is that all HYIP programs are risky..

You want a shred of evidence MINVESTEMENT a site that has paid since 7 2000, it made a week online
    For me it's really the long-term investment, and I wonder how much they have done! :arrow:

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    You want a shred of evidence MINVESTEMENT a site that has paid since 7 2000, it made a week online
    For me it's really the long-term investment, and I wonder how much they have done! :arrow:
    No, you mean they make a wek offline not online as its page can't be displayed for more than week ..

My experience with hyips is extremely bad. I have lost more than 100 dollars in different sites. So my advice: Stay away from them!!

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    My experience with hyips is extremely bad. I have lost more than 100 dollars in different sites. So my advice: Stay away from them!!
    Thanks for the info shishir...Even though i havent invested any money in HYIP..But i have an idea of investing in it...I think it is not a long time .We can earn money only till the company earns money and gets more members right??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

no, you can earn money from them for somewhile until a certain strategy of that program to be scam and take all members money ..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

So if you are lucky, the programme will not turn out as a scam and will pay you.
    If you are not lucky, then it will turn scam and will disappear with your money alongwith the money of other people.
    You cannot say with great confidance that a particular HYIP is honest and will remain honest.

So if you are lucky, the programme will not turn out as a scam and will pay you.
    If you are not lucky, then it will turn scam and will disappear with your money alongwith the money of other people.
    You cannot say with great confidance that a particular HYIP is honest and will remain honest.
    it depends about the program and the admin of that program because there are hyips that pay long time while others paid 2 days only.