Thread: netquer

Default netquer

Friends,
    Anyone heard about netquer.com which is paid to click,paid read emails website...Is it a legitimate one??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

netquer can not be called a legitimate site, as they pay their members randomly. I joined them in past, when I was a newbie to PTCs and such sites,got paid 10 cents once..lol and then after two months I forgot my password (I was very irregular at that site).I requested new password but they never replied me back..The home page said new password has been dispatched to my mail account..but I never got any, even after three tries. Contacting the administrator also didn't help as he never replied..lol

So, I'll suggest you to use some other site instead of them. They will not be making you earn what you will be deserving as per your time their, as the click rate is 0.0001$..Rest is up to you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    netquer can not be called a legitimate site, as they pay their members randomly. I joined them in past, when I was a newbie to PTCs and such sites,got paid 10 cents once..lol and then after two months I forgot my password (I was very irregular at that site).I requested new password but they never replied me back..The home page said new password has been dispatched to my mail account..but I never got any, even after three tries. Contacting the administrator also didn't help as he never replied..lol

So, I'll suggest you to use some other site instead of them. They will not be making you earn what you will be deserving as per your time their, as the click rate is 0.0001$..Rest is up to you. Thanks!
    Thanks for sharing the information byyp.. I will stay away from that website...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content