Default How to protect your content or how to copyright ?

Every webmasters need to protect their content, so could we achieve this ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: How to protect your content or how to copyright ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Every webmasters need to protect their content, so could we achieve this ??
    I hope you know about copyscape.com .. In this website you can get copyright protection for your website....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Copyscape only tracks your copied data, however it cannot protect them from being copied.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It's all up to you really to protect your site's content. If you're just starting up, you're really on your own to search on Google as to who's stealing your content.

However, once you're a bigshot webmaster you'll be wise to hire some professionals that will help you in protecting your content.

hey ive noticed something in certain sites...one cant right click and copy the text...when you try to right click id doesnt happen and sometimes a message also appears saying that this operation is not allowed...now this is one measure to prevent replication of ur data....how can one do this?

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    hey ive noticed something in certain sites...one cant right click and copy the text...when you try to right click id doesnt happen and sometimes a message also appears saying that this operation is not allowed...now this is one measure to prevent replication of ur data....how can one do this?
    Yes rsviper this is what nick wanted i feel.... Did you find any website where you can get this information..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

I believe you can embed a certain code into a webpage that will allow you to do this. CSS is one language that you can use to do such a thing. However, experienced hackers can easily bypass such a code.

Hi,
    thats a good idea. where do you get the code from.
    i also heard about a site that really detects such copied items, its soure etc. I saw someone mentioning it on helium. do you know which is that?

Don't know archy ..Eager to know which sites does this .........Any one hereeeeeee :?:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

u can try this...if you ever come across a site with such a code just go to the "view" tab and go to source...ull get the HTML code for the page and most probably the command for this code will be in the body tag...worth a try eh?

Oh Cool ...But thats just uppending Copy right symbol only which doesn't detect copied items.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Oh Cool ...But thats just uppending Copy right symbol only which doesn't detect copied items.
    yea im afraid that wont be possible...if some of the surfers manage to "by-pass" this code then theres no way youll come to know...atleast the probability of ur content gettin copied will get reduced

so Cuzzar Can you tell me what exactly is the function of copyscape? How does it detect copied pages and all ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

so Cuzzar Can you tell me what exactly is the function of copyscape? How does it detect copied pages and all ???
    Where is cuzzer?? :shock:

Anyways, there is no such software which can help you the way you want your content to be protected. Please don't take any offense..but if you are talking about your techoblog, then I see no original content..In fact, you can get into trouble of copyright infringement by modifying the original content..as reproducing original content in any form without author's permissions(modifying the content also comes under this). But if, you are talking about some other site which has your very own content, then you will be needing to register your copyrights with any professional hosting provider or your blog site provider..you content will not be safe even at that time..but you can charge back the person with $$$$ if anyone steals your content and you find that very person..Don't know how much compensation is provided by Indian Law on copyrights..but in US it can be upto any amount set by the blog content author.

Copyright infringement is a very serious issue and should not be taken lightly in any case, even if someone remains anonymous on web.One day or other, content stealers can get caught..You can yourself judge how advanced web services are going these days..Good luck!

Indian law are not that of US.....So the people are earning money online... Take this indian earner to US/canada and see the results ???Anyways that was off the topic

I am aware of this Copyright infringement and thanks for giving this usefull information in detail.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content