Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: work from home

Default work from home

are there any work from home jobs that dont require money up front an are legitamate. do you some sites where you can get data entry jobs and that don't need any fees for joining them

there are siteson the internet where you can work from jobs like data entry. you can search for the jobs of data entry and other work from home jobs on the internet but if they ask you pay to join such jobs they are scams

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    there are siteson the internet where you can work from jobs like data entry. you can search for the jobs of data entry and other work from home jobs on the internet but if they ask you pay to join such jobs they are scams
    Ya, u r right. most of the data entry site are scam.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

There are no real data entry job that doesn't need deposit.
    and data entry job like that usually using MLM scheme

If you give money also , u have to work hard in those sites, really not possible to earn by data entry jobs.

You can try paid to click, read and sign up sites.
    This is fairly easy earnings and you don't need any deposit for these kind of sites.
    And if you are from US you can even take place in paid to survey programs

right now i am not as interested in earning online than before and i prefer working in a company/factory to working at home.for my body is becoming not as healthy as before and i think many of us are facing the same problem.even you have earned much money online if you are suffering health problem then it is not so worth to earning online.

you are right , we have to work like a machine, i also donot prefer that, though i am a govt employee.actually you can say in one word crazy about online business, i think i will suceed in that.

there are some freelance jobs that pay through MB .

Well friend it is very hard to get real online data entry job,90% are fraud ,those r genuine ,you can't get easily,you have to bid for work and give interview.i have been cheated several times by paying for job.Now i'm working in a site ,but can't share the name,because let me first payout successfully ,then i'll disclose the site name,i dont want any body to be cheated.

every online business carry its risk so the problem isn't at data entry jobs only .. actually there are some people arning through it and others got scammed !

because there are so many affiliate programs that were promoted online and no one can sure if they are paying or not.
    affiliate programs seem not so popular as before.

Now its very hard indeed to earn money from those affiliate sites , some are cj and click bank etc.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have tried many ways but found the forum posting to be most reliable one. However, now a days many paid to post forums are also not paying and it is really sad thing. Paid to click is okay but the rates are too low and there are too many scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I have tried many ways but found the forum posting to be most reliable one. However, now a days many paid to post forums are also not paying and it is really sad thing. Paid to click is okay but the rates are too low and there are too many scams.
    Well that is because they can't run away scamming people because they can't scam us .... There is no return that they get from us ... If they keep paying us they will gain ...
    So forum posting is more reliable than any other program

forums are best no doubt but maintaining it and paying members are too tough indeed.

forums are good of course , you get knowledge about the different issues and also get paid for your contribution .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    forums are good of course , you get knowledge about the different issues and also get paid for your contribution .
    For sharing experience and knowledge, Mylot is one of the best site. I have not earned much but always enjoyed my visits to this site. More important thing is that they have so many subjects to post on that everyone would be benefited. The most important thing is that they do pay honestly.
    Only problem with the forums is that some times when they do not pay and suddenly close down or change the rules, this causes embaracement among the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    For sharing experience and knowledge, Mylot is one of the best site. I have not earned much but always enjoyed my visits to this site. More important thing is that they have so many subjects to post on that everyone would be benefited. The most important thing is that they do pay honestly.
    Only problem with the forums is that some times when they do not pay and suddenly close down or change the rules, this causes embaracement among the members.
    In my opinion there are other forums more better than mylot in sharing knowledge and experiences like digitalpoint .

If you ask me more than mylot there are a lot more forums where you get tonnes of knowledge and information on the online marketting.
    Mylot is more like a social forum where we share our life experiences, whereas in a forum like webmaster we discuss the various online programs available to earn and get profited from