Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: work from home

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Well data entry jobs don't come without depositing into the program . And there is no confirmation about you will be given the job later.
    One more thing it is more of regional job than a global ....
    I have the same problem with data entry jobs. That you have to pay first - let's call it a deposit - in order that you can start.

And there is absolutely no guarantee for that job. What exactly you will be doing and for how much! So, there is a high probability to lose the money that you have deposited to.

Well every body ask about data entry or data conversion job ,but most are fraud ,it is better to give time to collective earning program like qyao,ptc sites,earning from forum like this one so that we can earn good amount daily.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well every body ask about data entry or data conversion job ,but most are fraud ,it is better to give time to collective earning program like qyao,ptc sites,earning from forum like this one so that we can earn good amount daily.
    Exactly this way you need to work to earn rather than your money earn for you.
    Look for more programs where you are paid for your effort than letting your money giving you oppurtunities to earn from you .... That is a complete waste you will be learning nothing if you let your money earn for u

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I think most of the people are already aware of that the majority of these types of jobs are scam... Of course, there are some who will try it, and find out later on that they have been scammed!

Indeed, there are many other ways to make money online with limited risks: PTC, PTP or affiliate programs.

Everyone should find those that suits their needs, desires and possibilities!

I would suggest members to explore more and more programs to earn.. because these PTP , PTC and general programs are becoming very common which will make their life short ...Exploring more programs will place you in a better position to earn

i need to know this kind of job...data entry is a good pass time where you can earn a lot i think...but are there any sites related to data entry ...
    if anybody has any knowledge about this please pm me..

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i need to know this kind of job...data entry is a good pass time where you can earn a lot i think...but are there any sites related to data entry ...
    Don't go for data entry jobs my friend...None of the sites offer data entry jobs for free
    You will be asked to make an initial deposit, which they will say is a fee for teaching you how to process the entries.... Most of the companies take this money and fled... Please be careful regarding it

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Don't go for data entry jobs my friend...None of the sites offer data entry jobs for free
    You will be asked to make an initial deposit, which they will say is a fee for teaching you how to process the entries.... Most of the companies take this money and fled... Please be careful regarding it
    Yes, nobody has ever earned for the data entry job on internet. I have been scamed and so I advise you not to try this or else you are bound to be scamed. There are scamers all around the people who are looking for the data entry jobs. Better look for some jobs like "paid to post", blogging, PTC etc. Here the earning is too slow but atleast you are not going to loose your money by way of fees. Most of these are free to join sites.

Quote Originally Posted by alpine View Post
    are there any work from home jobs that dont require money up front an are legitamate. do you some sites where you can get data entry jobs and that don't need any fees for joining them
    Hi suppose if you do online jobs without investment, you can gain little more profit and almost all them are scammers. So better you can go for paid online jobs. Data entry job is risky job. So I would alternatively recommended one of the legit online job that is reselling business.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing etc.. from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com .I just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit. You can also get the account from this site and gain more money.

nice thread every one like it

i am working from my home with adsense. you can try adsense. Thank You and Go ahead

Default заказать прог

Вы можете в любой момент перейти на наш сайт и сделать заказ. увеличить посещаемость

I don’t think it is sensible to work on these things. I see no future with it. I suggest doing something like Forex, as that is FAR better opportunity for all parties involved. I suggest looking at FreshForex, as they have absolutely everything you may wish for. They not just offer 101% bonus but even got magnificent $2017 No deposit Bonus!

To be fair, it is extremely crucial that you pick the RIGHT business; if you are not picking the right option then you might not get much worthy returns. I like Stock trading most given it is something that one can extract HUGE returns through it and can earn consistently.

I mainly focus on Gilead stock, as it is something that is pretty easy to eye and can extract you sufficient rewards. You don’t need to be a genius to figure this out, as you can simply watch Gilead stock forecast, it helps with decision making.