Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: work from home

Default Re: work from home

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    are there any work from home jobs that dont require money up front an are legitamate. do you some sites where you can get data entry jobs and that don't need any fees for joining them
    Of course there are. The Internet is full with work from home opportunities. Just be aware that there are many scam sites. Before joining any of them, make sure that you do a background check on them.

There are other sites where you can earn nicely, but they they a monthly fee.

In business, you have to spend first, to make money! Just make sure that your money are properly invested!

yes can anyone give some suggestion where we have to invest our money plan wise.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    yes can anyone give some suggestion where we have to invest our money plan wise.
    That is up to you to decide, where you invest your money. I do not intend to tell you what to do with your money, or where to invest to.

Do a search on that on google, to find some legitimate sites where to invest.

But, once again, be careful... not everything that shines it's gold!

Invest only as much as you can afford to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76

Well if you are willing to risk your investment you can choose some long paying HYIPs( but 80% i wouldn't advise this)
    If not choose a PTC and invest to earn more ... These will be the best alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Well if you are willing to risk your investment you can choose some long paying HYIPs( but 80% i wouldn't advise this)
    If not choose a PTC and invest to earn more ... These will be the best alternatives
    As Ravi was saying, one of the solutions might be the HYiPs... but there you might end up losing all your money.

Other options are PTC or affiliate programs with monthly fee...

There would be one more option, that would be Forex trading.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

If you ask me more than mylot there are a lot more forums where you get tonnes of knowledge and information on the online marketting.
    Mylot is more like a social forum where we share our life experiences, whereas in a forum like webmaster we discuss the various online programs available to earn and get profited from
    Yes, I would like to know the names of such forums. In fact I have not been active on any forum now a days but would be very happy to join and be active on few forums. Please give me the names of such forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    If you ask me more than mylot there are a lot more forums where you get tonnes of knowledge and information on the online marketting.
    Mylot is more like a social forum where we share our life experiences, whereas in a forum like webmaster we discuss the various online programs available to earn and get profited from
    Yes, I would like to know the names of such forums. In fact I have not been active on any forum now a days but would be very happy to join and be active on few forums. Please give me the names of such forums.
    There are so many forums that are being discussed here you can join any of them ... Infact you will find common people everywhere ... If you are still confused PM me and i will give you the links

There is a quite good monthly income coming from a few Paid to Post Forums. All you have to do, is to be active on them, make quality posts on a daily basis, and you will get paid month after month.

You can find a list of forums - the PTP forums are marked with red - at my site, at the Forums section.

Enjoy and start posting to the PTP forums. Beside you are earning money from them, you are promoting your own business via your signature links.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978

There is a quite good monthly income coming from a few Paid to Post Forums. All you have to do, is to be active on them, make quality posts on a daily basis, and you will get paid month after month.

You can find a list of forums - the PTP forums are marked with red - at my site, at the Forums section.

Enjoy and start posting to the PTP forums. Beside you are earning money from them, you are promoting your own business via your signature links.
    your site is very nice.there are some good ptp forums there and i am active in MMK which is listed in your site.

Wow you have a fabulous collection there Artagnan .... I am there in most of the PTPs ..... you have missed one or two new PTPs i hope you add them up to the list soon

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

artagnan1978
    Thanks for the informaion. I hope that these forums are honestly paying to their members. I had been active on few forums but they never paid.

artagnan1978
    Thanks for the informaion. I hope that these forums are honestly paying to their members. I had been active on few forums but they never paid.
    Well most of the sites that are mentioned as paid to post are paying ... I am a member of all those sites and getting paid every month ...

Wow you have a fabulous collection there Artagnan .... I am there in most of the PTPs ..... you have missed one or two new PTPs i hope you add them up to the list soon
    Thank you ravitejag. I tried to gather up the best of the forums, not only the PTP forums, but other forums too.

You were saying I missed one or two new PTP forums... at which one of them are referring too? I might join them!

I recently joined tallmate.com forum... Posts to Richies is over... have to update the list of forums

Well i din't see investdad forum, webmasters.tw forum .... And a few new forums that have emerged ....
    You can find hell a lot of new PTPs in the PTP section MMK ... Hope u have a look at it ...

Well i din't see investdad forum, webmasters.tw forum .... And a few new forums that have emerged ....
    You can find hell a lot of new PTPs in the PTP section MMK ... Hope u have a look at it ...
    I will check out those forums that you have mentioned... and also the the PTP section at MMK.

I am trying tom select only the best forums to use, as I do not want to waste my time

I will update my forum list this week, as there are new forums to be added: not just PTP forums, but other forums too.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978

I will check out those forums that you have mentioned... and also the the PTP section at MMK.

I am trying tom select only the best forums to use, as I do not want to waste my time

I will update my forum list this week, as there are new forums to be added: not just PTP forums, but other forums too.
    some forums are worth to visit though they are not paying ptp.but MMK and this one are my favarite.casue i have been paid many time from them.andyways i hope there will be more forums as good as them.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    some forums are worth to visit though they are not paying ptp.but MMK and this one are my favarite.casue i have been paid many time from them.andyways i hope there will be more forums as good as them.
    I am well aware of that. That is why I am active on many forums that are not PTP forums; because they are excellent forums where I can have access to important information and great tools.

MMK is indeed one of the best PTP forums out there. I haven't been paid from them so far, as I didn't reached the payout. But I will, and I will get paid too.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    You just need to look carefully my friend
    Myhyip is also one of my favorites along with MMK, Goldage and webmasters
    Because that has just paid me 10$ in LR ... Give it a try ... If you are interested let me know i will give you my referral link that would help

looking at all the posts i am answering there are many work from jobs
    which pay you more than you can imagine. one of them is from google
    which i think is the best because of the brand name.
    the job is a data entry job for which you have to spend 1 hour daily
    so guys get ready for this opportunity.

Well data entry jobs don't come without depositing into the program . And there is no confirmation about you will be given the job later.
    One more thing it is more of regional job than a global ....