Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default earning money from your computer

how do you make more amount of money through your computer. how much money can you earn from the computer if you work 10-15 hours on your computer everyday. how do you earn money from your computer

you can make enough money on your computer through paying sites if you work for 10-15 hours everyday you nwould be able to make 1000$ per month if you have joined some good paying sites

I earn from my computer doing various things.The majority of my money comes from surveys.I make $200 a month with those.This month that amount is going to be way more though,because Iam getting into more online money areas.Such as paid to click,reading e-mails,reveiws and posting and allot of other things. :twisted:

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well if you are not from us and uk then its very difficult to earn online ,you may earn a couple of hundreds of dollars working for that much time

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well learning from survey sites and from get paid to complete offer sites is not fast if you are not from either US or from UK.
    I think that your knowledge about computer and about some other subjects can help you to earn on computer. Working on computer for 10 to 15 hours daily may bring you enough money if you have good knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Well learning from survey sites and from get paid to complete offer sites is not fast if you are not from either US or from UK.
    I think that your knowledge about computer and about some other subjects can help you to earn on computer. Working on computer for 10 to 15 hours daily may bring you enough money if you have good knowledge.
    Perfect knowledge can earn you much in just few hours without any time. Programming pays you more than what a people like us can do it just within few hours...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

If u choose a good and honest site then u can earn per month more then $100 easily just spending few hours like me. But If u choose scam site then its ur bad luck . bez lots of time u spend but they do not give u anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Perfect knowledge can earn you much in just few hours without any time. Programming pays you more than what a people like us can do it just within few hours...
    Yes, the programmers are the highest paid in Internet and that too within hours on hourly basis, an average programmer can easily make some $10/hr to a good one for $20-$25/hour. No paid to or other programs can pay you that high.

You can make 1000$ per month if you have a good idea.
    For most people ,it's hard.

Which programming language is more useful to earn through internet? I would like to learn it. Could you guide me?

Well you need to a master in that, there are many works available related to Java, ASP programming and all.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

well, i am interested in working for these programming sites.
    can you please give me some links where i can join for free and earn money programming

Well you need to a master in that, there are many works available related to Java, ASP programming and all.
    who will pay me form programming?can you tell me some sites that give such offers?
    plz leave a link,thanks.

Default Re: earning money from your computer

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    how do you make more amount of money through your computer. how much money can you earn from the computer if you work 10-15 hours on your computer everyday. how do you earn money from your computer
    if you work more than 10 hours on your computer, I think you are not earn money from your computer, you are earn money from your hard work.
    if I can do that, I think I will not earn too much money, and I think it is better to find a job in real time to earn more.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    who will pay me form programming?can you tell me some sites that give such offers?
    plz leave a link,thanks.
    well you need to join some freelance site and browse to programming category then you will find some jobs... www.elance.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Dear alpine, you earn money online with your computer from many ways, from Paid to post sites, Paid to click sites. but best way is earn from your website. you need to learn about affiliate marketing, post ads on your site.

plz leave a link,thanks.
    well you need to join some freelance site and browse to programming category then you will find some jobs... www.elance.com
    But nick, I think that on elance.com too, one has to make bidding and if you win bid then only you will get the work. And for this one need to have good rating. Is it true? If rating is required, how can we get good rating?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

plz leave a link,thanks.
    But nick, I think that on elance.com too, one has to make bidding and if you win bid then only you will get the work. And for this one need to have good rating. Is it true? If rating is required, how can we get good rating?
    On all freelancer site, you'll need to bid and win the bid to get the project.
    There are too many competitor nowadays, so it's hard to get a project on those freelancer site

Quote Originally Posted by alpine View Post

Now a days there are lot of online jobs available to make money .I would recommended you to do reselling business.Reselling means just selling services or products of others at higher cost and earning money by getting commission from them .For doing this you must have reseller account.I got this account at Goresellers.com using which i am selling domains,hosting plans etc.at a higher price and earning money online. You can also pay $69.99/yr and get the reseller account from this site then earn more money through this business.

I earn 250$ per month and I am online 8 hours a day.