Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default How to secure paypal account ?

You might be aware that hackers just need your paypal password to hack your account,and knowing the paypal email id is not a big deal. So we need to secure ourself and most of people here does, how my account more safetly ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i really don't how they are able to hack our paypal id. hopefully that they will not be able to hack my password. i will just be careful on the sites that i join to or surf to.

But hacking has become pretty easy and powerfull these days that no one real detect it. I thing we should have paypal secured login ...???what you say
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i think hte best way is to make a difficult password to hack. i really don't know what else can we do to protect our acount.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think hte best way is to make a difficult password to hack. i really don't know what else can we do to protect our acount.
    I always a choose a difficult Id and per month i change my password. I think it is the best prosses to keep it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    I always a choose a difficult Id and per month i change my password. I think it is the best prosses to keep it safe.
    I like your trick but how could your remember your changed password everytime ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

in case we have forgotten our own password. can we request fro a password retrieval from paypal. cause i really don't want to forget my password but some times we just forget things .

The main technique that hackers use for stealing your passwords is phishing. The best solution is to install a good antivirus and keep it updated.

I've never had mine hacked thankfully...i relaly hope that i don't ever get mine hacked and i think one of the biggest things is to never give anyone your password no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by jlewter
    I've never had mine hacked thankfully...i relaly hope that i don't ever get mine hacked and i think one of the biggest things is to never give anyone your password no matter what
    Well even if you dont give your password to anyone, hackers can still hack your password. What do you think ? A site gets hacked just because it keeps telling everyone it's password ?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hacking site and hacking our paypal account is different.
    we dont have a choice if hacker hack paypal site, not paypal account.

Yeah that is what Iam exactly trying to say. We cannot do anything if the site gets hacked. Paypal has to take preventive measures so that it's site is not hacked.

Well i guess the best way to secure you paypal account is not visiting malicious websites and responding to suspicious mails.The hackers just send some email from a fake account forcing to log in from those pages.So i just want all of the users to remain careful and not leak out your details to keep your account safe.

As far as my experience goes the most secure way is to keep on changing your password ....
    If there are payments waiting to be accepted then open the account seperatly and then access your account, avoid clicking the link in the mails.
    Never save your password in your computer also ... At times that might act against you ...

its better to use long passwords with hard symbols and i am sure no one will track it

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that some hard password with some unusual symbol will be good here. However. that is also not very safe some times.
    Another thing is that we should never store our password in our computer also.
    Never keep the same password for paypal and for any other site.

There is another solution to keep your paypal account as secure as possible. There are some anti-virus softwares which come with a virtual keyboard. If you are use a virtual keyboard to type your password, then the keystrokes are not detected and there is less probability that your password may leak out.

Default paypal doesn't accepts debit card

I am from India and paypal has not accepted my debit card. In order to verify my account, i had to give my credit card number. I asked them several times and their replies were not satisfactoy. At last from different sources I found that Paypal accepts only Credit Card.

Default Re: paypal doesn't accepts debit card

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am from India and paypal has not accepted my debit card. In order to verify my account, i had to give my credit card number. I asked them several times and their replies were not satisfactoy. At last from different sources I found that Paypal accepts only Credit Card.
    In India usually all debit cards are Visa Electron and Paypal does not accept Visa Electron cards from India because they do not have SSN Number.

I'm agree with you. I know some of precaution, when you type your password of paypal, use your on screen keyboard. Try to always open your Paypal account only your own computer. Don't open your paypal account in any cyber caffe.