Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I'm agree with you. I know some of precaution, when you type your password of paypal, use your on screen keyboard. Try to always open your Paypal account only your own computer. Don't open your paypal account in any cyber caffe.
    yes,when we type our password of paypal ,use screen keyboard for paypay account's secure.and dont type our password of paypal on public PC aside your own.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    I'm agree with you. I know some of precaution, when you type your password of paypal, use your on screen keyboard. Try to always open your Paypal account only your own computer. Don't open your paypal account in any cyber caffe.
    yes,when we type our password of paypal ,use screen keyboard for paypay account's secure.and dont type our password of paypal on public PC aside your own.
    Ya.Thtats True.You should not access paypal from any internet cafe because it is too risky to access from cyber cafe but in case of emergency you can access but remember to delete all browsing data after your work done.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

aslo we are required to change our pass word frequently. and keep that password as difficult as it can be. so our paypal account would be more safe.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    aslo we are required to change our pass word frequently. and keep that password as difficult as it can be. so our paypal account would be more safe.
    It does not change anything.It will be little bit bit difficult to hack but it can get hacked too.I think if your paypal account will have less amount then there is no trouble in anything.

Always changing password is a good way, but i think keep changed the to as difficult as you you said, it may getting us troubles to remember our account password. The best way is think of something that represent the password with alphanumeric combination character.

yes,as me,if the password is very complex,and if i lose my paper which is write password on it,i will can remeber it.so change pass word frequently is a good way for some people ,but it is not suit for me.

so you can write your password on several notebooks and put them on several place. if you lost one . you can get your password from other records.

I think changing password frequently is a good way plus your password must be 16 characters containing letters,numbers and special letters.Ideal password should be like this [$RE#6v3^s8y*b@qA].Its just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think changing password frequently is a good way plus your password must be 16 characters containing letters,numbers and special letters.Ideal password should be like this [$RE#6v3^s8y*b@qA].Its just an example.
    If you really put this type of password, i think no one can hacked your account, but i doubts you can remember your password as well. Even members said put down the password in notebook, it means we could login at all withouth our note book with us. That is really not suitable for me, i prefer a password that i can remember easily.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If you really put this type of password, i think no one can hacked your account, but i doubts you can remember your password as well. Even members said put down the password in notebook, it means we could login at all withouth our note book with us. That is really not suitable for me, i prefer a password that i can remember easily.
    Even when you write the password in your note book then there is a greater risk of your password being hacked. I think he simply means to say that keep a complicated password that only you can remember.

so you can write your password on several notebooks and put them on several place. if you lost one . you can get your password from other records.
    Do you brings your notebooks with you all the time whenever you go? It is not convenience by keeping all the password in notebook. sumore if you lost your notebook as you said, it means you are losing all your password to everyone. People who took your notebook can hacked to all your account and get your money.

yes, we may lose this notebooks,and if this noteboods is handed by some other people,it will make some trouble for me.and i may lose my money.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Ya.Its true but you just have to remember it for 10 to 15 times.After that you will automatically remember your password.Till then write it somewhere or you can store a notepad file in your personal computer or laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Do you brings your notebooks with you all the time whenever you go? It is not convenience by keeping all the password in notebook. sumore if you lost your notebook as you said, it means you are losing all your password to everyone. People who took your notebook can hacked to all your account and get your money.
    Yes storing your password in a notebook means that you are easily giving access to someone who even does not how to hack passwords. Your are making it simple to get your password by everyone.

well. wirte down our passoword on one notebook and store it on your home. who could have chance to read it and acess your account?

I change my password from time to time and create different numbers and letters which is a bit hard then i list down to my note to remember it since its kinda hard password to remember..just to make it sure so better than nothing

well i have written down the password in a notebook because i keep changing the password now and then, and i browse from home so no problem, and my notebook safe in my home, anyways creating difficult password can save your account from being hacked

well. wirte down our passoword on one notebook and store it on your home. who could have chance to read it and acess your account?
    Well, your previous post mentioend that creating the password notebook in few of the notebook, even lost 1 still not a problems, that why i have to tell you that lost 1 means a big problems, where your account is in danger of being hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well i have written down the password in a notebook because i keep changing the password now and then, and i browse from home so no problem, and my notebook safe in my home, anyways creating difficult password can save your account from being hacked
    Well even if you are at home there is always a risk of someone coming in contact with your notebook. Even though you think it's safe there's always that risk of loosing it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Well even if you are at home there is always a risk of someone coming in contact with your notebook. Even though you think it's safe there's always that risk of loosing it.
    I think the best way, you can try memorize your own password, if not write down your password in a word file, and encrypt it with another password. So, even people want to open your password file, they need to supply another password.