Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I'm agree with you. I know some of precaution, when you type your password of paypal, use your on screen keyboard. Try to always open your Paypal account only your own computer. Don't open your paypal account in any cyber caffe.
    what do you mean by on screen keyboard?

Any yeah we should always open paypal account's in our own PC only...
    SmartzKool

Default Re: How to secure paypal account ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    You might be aware that hackers just need your paypal password to hack your account,and knowing the paypal email id is not a big deal. So we need to secure ourself and most of people here does, how my account more safetly ?
    there is no way that you can guarantee the safety of your account but you can tale precautions by not clicking any link that may direct you to the login page of your paypal account.most of the hackers use the same trick called phishing.

Default Re: How to secure paypal account ?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    there is no way that you can guarantee the safety of your account but you can tale precautions by not clicking any link that may direct you to the login page of your paypal account.most of the hackers use the same trick called phishing.
    one more thing is you should not use any one's else computer for logging in as keyloggers are may be installed to know the passwords of the accounts...
    SmartzKool

well it is safest to use our own computer and also install anti virus and other software to protect our computer from malicious programs. and to be safe also we must withdraw our money immediately. we should not let the money stay in our account for long. so that the hacker will not be able to withdraw any thing if in case they were able to hack it.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well it is safest to use our own computer and also install anti virus and other software to protect our computer from malicious programs. and to be safe also we must withdraw our money immediately. we should not let the money stay in our account for long. so that the hacker will not be able to withdraw any thing if in case they were able to hack it.
    hacker will not withdraw small amounts. They always look after big money. Our paypal account is safe from hackers.

the only preventive measure is never click on mails of any which is send by paypal. Paypal Never sends you a mail.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

just installing anti virus on your personal computer is not enough you must also install antispyware by which you can know whether anyone is trying to access your computer.it is very easy to access anyones computer if they are using internet.so beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    just installing anti virus on your personal computer is not enough you must also install antispyware by which you can know whether anyone is trying to access your computer.it is very easy to access anyones computer if they are using internet.so beware!!
    that is true... Anyone can access others computer if he/she is using internet, so it is always preferable to use anti-spyware..
    SmartzKool

The Best Way to Keep your Paypal Account Safe and Secure from getting hacked is to Use a Password with Combination of Alphabet, Symbols and Number which will be hard for any one to guess or break, Further you can go for some good Anti-malware software to detect and remove the Threats from your PC.

I'm agree with you. I know some of precaution, when you type your password of paypal, use your on screen keyboard. Try to always open your Paypal account only your own computer. Don't open your paypal account in any cyber caffe.
    yes,you're right,before i open my paypal account on public computer beside my computer.so now i will never open my paypal account on other computer.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,you're right,before i open my paypal account on public computer beside my computer.so now i will never open my paypal account on other computer.
    yes. never access your paypal account on public account and because you do not know whether that computer has virus on it or not. and always keep your account password secretly.

In Paypal website they have given another precaution to protect your paypal account. Always type-in the url of paypal website in your browser window, do not follow any link from any where.

I don't know whether this point has already discussed here or not. If 'yes' then I am really sorry for that.

well. i have download one libertyguard on my firefox and i can be leaded to access the correct paypal site. since there are one feature added paypal's address also.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    I guess that is the precaution you have to take but it does not mean that paypal is not secure because i think paypal is secure.Although Alert pay has better security still paypal is also good.

WELL. I can't find any better security alertpay than paypal.
    we can do nver login on public computers and keep our password secretly. also not click those phishing links send by email.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    WELL. I can't find any better security alertpay than paypal.
    we can do nver login on public computers and keep our password secretly. also not click those phishing links send by email.
    Ya.Actually both alert pay and paypal has good security so i think nobody has to worry that much over this security issue.

Don't matter what payment processor, the case of data hacked or theft is only happend by the careless of user, not the security system of payment processor. Just don't access to some suspicious site and provides our login details and password, i think nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Don't matter what payment processor, the case of data hacked or theft is only happend by the careless of user, not the security system of payment processor. Just don't access to some suspicious site and provides our login details and password, i think nothing to worry about.
    Ya but when user has no mistake and data gets hacked then whose mistake is it? Thats why i guess some processors repay that amount.I dont know about this issue that much.

yes. several members still can get their account been hacked though they followed all the protect proccedure. any payment processors can repay for this kind of hack? i do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

hey screen keyboard means yuo will have to click on the keyboard available in the site screen itself.you need not have to make any key strokes over here in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

hey screen keyboard means yuo will have to click on the keyboard available in the site screen itself.you need not have to make any key strokes over here in your system.
    What are the benefits of screen keyboard? Is chances of hacking gets eliminated by using screen keyboard?