Default PAYPAL CHECKS IN INDIA

Now paypal sends check to india with a fee of $5. If you have $6 then you can request for paypal check but fee will be deducted and you will get only $1. So, be careful while requesting for check.

Moreover indian members can now verify their paypal by adding their bank account in paypal account. Moreover yours money will be directly transfered to yours bank account from paypal at a fee of 50 INR.

Yes we guys are aware of it Mr. kaushal. Actually what are you trying to say ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: PAYPAL CHECKS IN INDIA

Quote Originally Posted by kaushal4444
    Now paypal sends check to india with a fee of $5. If you have $6 then you can request for paypal check but fee will be deducted and you will get only $1. So, be careful while requesting for check.

Moreover indian members can now verify their paypal by adding their bank account in paypal account. Moreover yours money will be directly transfered to yours bank account from paypal at a fee of 50 INR.
    hey kushal,
    this is a very old matter.
    We know this already and there are few posts already made at this site.

Default Re: PAYPAL CHECKS IN INDIA

Quote Originally Posted by kaushal4444

but i think the fee is too much. Thats why I did not withdraw it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Yes we guys are aware of it Mr. kaushal. Actually what are you trying to say ??
    In some other discussion some one told me $3.
    Now this thread says INR 50. It means something around 1.33$.
    Which one is correct?

well it is great that you can add your local bank account. how do you do that. well for us in the philippines we can add our debit card and not really our our ordinary atm account.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so if i verify my paypal with vcc and then can i transfer my money to my bank account or not

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    so if i verify my paypal with vcc and then can i transfer my money to my bank account or not
    well i think you can. cause i think vcc is legal. i just don't know why paypal accepts vcc though they are legal. if they accept it then there's nothing i can say but be happy that it is really possible. but it is quite expensive to pay for $7 for a vcc card.

it is said that for verification of paypal account we can add bank passbook account no or credit card.but when i clicked the unverified space its coming only one option--thats credit card and i am not having that.

I have never requested checks since I don't trust postal services much. I always use bank withdraw system and wait till I cross 250$ to avoid even 5 bucks..I never had any problem with bank withdrawing system. 8)

There service is also very fast in India. I have requested withdrawal from them to bank and it took only two days to get money in my account, nice service indeed.

well, why do you really want to spend money for check?
    you can very well withdraw to your local bank account with only 50 INR cost fee.

Well I had mailed paypal about verifying my account through my bank account but they said accounts only get verified through credit cards even though you are from India.

So you cannot verify your account by adding a bank accout. You can only withdraw your funds.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I had mailed paypal about verifying my account through my bank account but they said accounts only get verified through credit cards even though you are from India.

So you cannot verify your account by adding a bank accout. You can only withdraw your funds.
    Ya Mr. Micosoft. We cant verify our account by adding bank account. We can verify only by adding credit card or debit card, this is accepted in India. :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well only cerdit cards from India are allowed for verification process. The debit cards from India use VISA Electron which is not accepted by Paypal as it does not have the last 3-digits needed by paypal. A Paypal representative told me that they dont accept debit cards from India when enquired bout it through their support system.