Default Looking for a host with high uptime

I need to buy hosting for my website, I'm really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business.
    What do you know about services from Aspnix.com and Rightservers.com?
    What host will be better to choose? Why?

I can't say anything about the mentioned company but I'd recommend you to look at hosting plans from obhosting.com.
    They have enough resources to run an IT business successfully. Support is helpful for 24 hours.

If I were you, I'd choose rightservers.com and their cloud hosting solutions.
    They do everything that the big hosting companies I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.

Readymakers has attractive plans which can be helpful for you.
    Their prices are not high and support is helpful.

I can give my vote for Rightservers.com. It is highly professional web host, I like their live Chat option, their support is responsive, technically experienced and helpful.

The code FIRST3 gives first 3 months 50% off.

So far so good. I have been dealing with Aspnix.com for over 2 years and fully-satisfied.
    The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable.
    The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up.

Ifastnet has provided attractive and stable hosting services which are worth your attention.
    Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to 4Goodhosting.com, I promise!, these guys are great. According to my experience, they are quality company with high performance servers and stable network. Their server uptime is 99.9% is true. Try them!

The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
    Aspnix.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.

No idea about them..By my personal experience i will suggest 9CubeHosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting and they provide excellent customer service and support.

Use trophost.com no downtime and excellent 24/7 support.

A2hosting service is good and their plans is suitable for meeting the needs of the greater part of the webmasters with a tight budget.

There is a 17% discount on their hosting - SNOWMAN.