Default Forex-Metal Offers Bitcoin and Litecoin Trading

Forex-Metal Offers Bitcoin and Litecoin Trading

Forex-Metal, a top-ranked Forex and CFD broker, has announced the addition of Bitcoin and Litecoin crypto-currencies to the list of instruments available for trading on its Metatrader 4 platform. Bitcoin is a decentralized digital crypto-currency that is rapidly gaining its popularity and is often said to represent the future of online payments. Litecoin is also a peer-to-peer Internet currency, not managed by any central authority. Both crypto-currencies represent a unique opportunity for trading and making profit.

?We are constantly introducing innovations in each and every aspect of our business to better serve the needs of our clients and gladly embrace new technologies to enhance our clients? trading experience. We see tremendous potential in Bitcoin and Litecoin that have already revolutionized the world?s financial industry by creating a global, decentralized means of payment. The key benefit of trading Bitcoin and Litecoin against the US Dollar, using the leverage like with other currency pairs is that it allows traders to increase the size of the position with only a limited amount of investment?, says Mark Kaye, Head of Sales and Marketing.

The following conditions apply to trading Bitcoin and Litecoin (BTCUSD and LTCUSD pairs respectively):

? 1:3 leverage;
    ? 0.01 minimum lot size;
    ? 24/7 trading;
    ? Any EA and any trading strategy allowed.

To open an account for Bitcoin and Litecoin trading, please visit https://forex-metal.com/bitcoin

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ForexMetalBroker
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ForexMetal

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/287/1

Frankly speaking, I don’t like Bitcoin trading too much, as the risk factor is far too high to like. I like to stick to Currency trading; it’s ever easier under OctaFX, as they are awesome with having over 70 instruments to select from while the spread too is extremely lower at 0.1 pips. I enjoy it in every way and really keep me into comfortable zone and bring out great rewards for me consistently and is far more risk free type thing.

Default прогон сайта &

Вы можете в любой момент перейти на наш сайт и сделать заказ. повышение тиц сайта

I too don’t like trading Crypto-currencies as they seem to be too volatile at times and there are some legal issues in using them in some countries. It might appeal to some though and I would also rather stick with normal forex trading with my broker FreshForex as they offer the right environs. There are other markets too like binary options and stocks with the same low spreads/commissions and fast executions. Many useable bonuses make trading profitable and enjoyable too.