Default How do you juggle earning money?

I'm having a hard time controlling the time I spend on money sites.

I spend time on this site. Then I go make paid reviews... then I have to blog. I can't manage all of them... any help or suggestions?

try making a schedule and stick to that whatever happens..like fix some time for going to a particular site and also for posting there..and then do this for all your sites..we can always prevent time wastage by avoiding useless surfing..

i spend most of my time here sometimes coz i have to do post moderation also..but i have a fixed time for that and i visit only during that time and same i do for my blogs and other sites too..it takes time to get into a routine..but its not impossible buddy..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    try making a schedule and stick to that whatever happens..like fix some time for going to a particular site and also for posting there..and then do this for all your sites..we can always prevent time wastage by avoiding useless surfing..

i spend most of my time here sometimes coz i have to do post moderation also..but i have a fixed time for that and i visit only during that time and same i do for my blogs and other sites too..it takes time to get into a routine..but its not impossible buddy..
    well, thanks a lot byyp,
    i was juggling out how to manage my work life balance .. you really helped me

Hmm... but if I do that, I won't be maximizing the earnings I make online.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    why not.. you can manage your time by systamatically using your time for work. you will save time then.. you can earn some more by joining some more sites

Seems easy when you put it that way. Do you guys any programs that help you manage your time with the sites more efficiently???

if you are talking about website management then try using autoresponders for the emails and it would be saving a lot of time which you can utilize later on by devoting it in other activities.For getting your earnings optimized you will be needing to develop some idea on your own as time management differs from person to person.

Seems easy when you put it that way. Do you guys any programs that help you manage your time with the sites more efficiently???
    I believe you can make a time table in an excel sheet yourself.
    You can just try out this method and put all your links in an excelsheet. Keep completing them one by one daily. Thats how i do.

Sadly, I don't know how to use excelsheets :cry:

I was also wondering, what are autoresponders??? What are they for???

I think you can learn it ... it is very easy and also handy whenever you need to keep track of your work. You have various features for filtering data,marking them, giving some comments etc.

Suppose a mail reaches your mail-box when you are not logged in these auto-responders send a mail automatically to the recipients....You can manage what message that needs to be sent to the recipient??You might have a had previous experience before..After sending a mail to someone you will get a reply immediately from them that "I am out of station (or) Your Application has reached us,we will process it soon" These are nothing but auto-responders...Let me know if you have any other doubts.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    why not.. you can manage your time by systamatically using your time for work. you will save time then.. you can earn some more by joining some more sites
    Vimstar , I feel that instead of joining many programs to earn more..If we concentrate on earning more in whatever the programs we are working would generate more cash to you...That is my personal experience...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Realdeal, I think you can do that even if you have a lot of forums... as long as you can manage your time wisely, which is something I'm trying to learn from the others :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    Vimstar , I feel that instead of joining many programs to earn more..If we concentrate on earning more in whatever the programs we are working would generate more cash to you...That is my personal experience...
    ohh yes realdeal. thats is also a very good idea. Provided you get a very good site to earn then you will surely be able to rely only on those to earn for yourself.

Vimstar, do you any sites that fit the description you said? As in, they pay a lot if you will be consistently concentrating on them? I have a lot of time on my hands as it is the vacation.

Vimstar, do you any sites that fit the description you said? As in, they pay a lot if you will be consistently concentrating on them? I have a lot of time on my hands as it is the vacation.
    Defier,
    Hope you might have heard of Adsense and other PPC programs like bidvertiser ?What do you think about spending time to work for these programs.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Oh not them... haha. I meant ways of earning money without a website. Adsense is too difficult to manage for a beginner webmaster as you'll be earning minimal income.

You can make huge amount in writing, freelance jobs provided you have good command of the topics. PTC are nearly waste I say.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    You can make huge amount in writing, freelance jobs provided you have good command of the topics. PTC are nearly waste I say.
    Yogesh,
    Are you making money with any review websites like reviewstream or sharedreviews...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

well the only good site i know is sharedrevw site. they are really good. upto 150USD there is no problem at all. after that you will earn may be even more per review