Thread: link backs

Default link backs

how is link backing working for you and what are the methods you employing for link backs?i want to use this linking for two of my private blogs and want to include the members from similar fields of education..in my case MBA..so as to increase traffic as well as readers in my blog..can you tell me from where to start? :idea:

I never go for link Exchange instead I would place my own links, If you place other members site which pretty famous then naturally the visitor would be leaving your site. If you place your own links then the visitor will be revolving around your own sites, ya you can place your friends link also.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

but at least we get a neighborhood who visits us daily..isn't it?and yes..i think back linking can also improve your own content too..kind of a competition with fellow bloggers who write good..what do u say?

But I find it the other way Which I have explained earlier in this topic
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

but still yogesh..link back is working for me..i was reluctant to use it extensively and thats why i asked about it..don't you see many bloggers doing this?just a question my friend coz i guess this way we keep in touch with "like minded" people too..no? :?

not sure how do we do that.. can anyone please let me know how can I do that?

Link back is formarly called Link Exchange which means exchanging Sites link i.e., you put your friends link on your site and your friend do the same.

See my blog http://earning-ways.blogspot.com , You will see link Exchange under "My Other Sites".
    :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Link exchanges are very effective as long as you can manage them. It's actually getting the link exchanges with other bloggers that's hard. If you can manage to do that, the traffic will follow.

exactly..even i think the same..and in addition to that i must say..i have now ordered for my site's search engine optimization and they have asked me to add link backs..so its necessary to get link backs guys for getting your site among top sites in search engine indexing..of course excessive link backs would be disadvantageous as google will be ignoring you then..

@archy..archy link back or link exchange means like i ask you to include my blog/sites link on your blog somewhere in exchange for your blog's link in mine..

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Link back is formarly called Link Exchange which means exchanging Sites link i.e., you put your friends link on your site and your friend do the same.

See my blog http://earning-ways.blogspot.com , You will see link Exchange under "My Other Sites".
    hmm. nice informations. 1st time i heard about it .I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Link exchanges are very effective as long as you can manage them. It's actually getting the link exchanges with other bloggers that's hard. If you can manage to do that, the traffic will follow.
    Dear "TheDefier" You Are Absolutely Right about link exchange.Link Exchange is very effective and it also helps in making good page rank.
    Thanks.

Hey Nick You are absolutely right and you have also exchanges link with your friends your site is very nice and is full of with good informations.
    Thanks.

Link exchange is an old concept and I wonder why paramita hasn't heard about it! Link exchange and back link (or link back?) are not the same, at least I think. In the former concept, people would visit your site and for this you also visit their sites. But in back link, you have to put your URL in some similar type of blogs or sites so that the visitors of those sites/blog may also visit your site by chance. May be I am wrong in understanding!

Link exchange do works ,what i saw some people having worst blogs improve their page rank by doing manual link exchange.I saw one person's blog who gives only copy/pasted film articles from other sites but he got PR-2 in 6 months by doing link exchange,thats why i just hate google PR system.Alexa is genuine.

Trust me Alexa is the worst possible ranking system you can rely on.
    Anyways the PR is just a nomination to sell better links on your blog or site thats all.
    And backlinks help you get the PR up in no time.
    Anyways try to post your posts in various high PR forums and also try to post some articles regarding your blog in some article submission sites and give your blog link for a back link. They provide the best back links that can ever be possible

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Trust me Alexa is the worst possible ranking system you can rely on.
    Anyways the PR is just a nomination to sell better links on your blog or site thats all.
    And backlinks help you get the PR up in no time.
    Anyways try to post your posts in various high PR forums and also try to post some articles regarding your blog in some article submission sites and give your blog link for a back link. They provide the best back links that can ever be possible
    you're right, alexa rank can be manipulated easily.
    I think now people just look at Google PR

That's why, we should make a lot of friend in forums and when you get them close you can ask them to do the link exchange... it sure help a lot. By the way, does back link works for the post exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    That's why, we should make a lot of friend in forums and when you get them close you can ask them to do the link exchange... it sure help a lot. By the way, does back link works for the post exchange?
    Well back links can be obtained by various methods. Exchanging with other members is just one way of it.
    The most effective of to obtain back links are forum posting.
    Keep your link in your signature space and every post that contains your link in its signature space is counted as a back link

I did not try it before so, I joined this site.. I want to know that is this site is paying or not?