Default got success with classified ads?

anyone who have used their free network and got succeeded?i have used them but the results are not very outstanding..any tips?

Default Re: got success with classified ads?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    anyone who have used their free network and got succeeded?i have used them but the results are not very outstanding..any tips?
    hey byyp, by free networks you mean the forums and directories?
    no i have not got any more extra traffic from that.

no vimastar..i meant free classified ads which are provided to be placed on different sites free of cost by some companies.do you know any such site?and do they work really good as far as the free thing is concerned..?

no vimastar..i meant free classified ads which are provided to be placed on different sites free of cost by some companies.do you know any such site?and do they work really good as far as the free thing is concerned..?
    hey byyp,
    i just googled and found some good links for free advertising..
    www.classifiedsforfree.com/
    www.theadnet.com
    www.usfreeads.com/
    www.inetgiant.com

thanks for the links archy.. i am currently using only classified ads as you have given in the first url..and was wondering if they really work or i am still away from getting the most out of them :?

thanks for the links archy.. i am currently using only classified ads as you have given in the first url..and was wondering if they really work or i am still away from getting the most out of them :?
    well byyp, i ave never used any of them till now for advertising. So i really cant help you much that how this idea may work out...

no worries archy..I have purchased the classified ads set up software for getting automatic submission and catchy ads..am working with it now..thanks for your efforts and help mate..

well great that you have that software. how much did you pay for that. is that really useful. i have not made any submission of my blog in those sites you have. i usually put it in my signature in forums. but i think i will add my link in my signature here in this site later or soon

As everybody else, I have tried out free classifieds with modest results.

I use free classified adds now and than, I searched for them on google, find a lot of them, and I use them by rotation.

The results are not outstanding, but it worth try them out... They are free to use anyway.

Free classified site is the best way for Advertisement plus it is free way for advertisement.
    Go to Mr. http://www.Google.com from here you will find free classified sites.

till now i haven't used online classified but through news paper i have used and results were excellent.

i think nick is somehow succeed in network,its about 400 impresion per day to his blogs in total each day.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    till now i haven't used online classified but through news paper i have used and results were excellent.
    Dear Mr. Singh, which newspaper you have used for your classified ads, pl let us know. I also want to know what is the minimum cost for that advertisement and did you use newspaper's online versions or printed versions?

till now i haven't used this sites, do you have idea what kind of classified adds we can put and roughly how many user are their on this sites if you know can you share with me.

If you meant free forums, yes it is useful in promoting your site or products as you can drive traffic from them

yes i am using free website for my classified ads for my biz ..anyway what do you want to advertise your links or your biz? anyway you can google search there's a lot of free website for your ads and anything you want to promote..

I have Used the Free Classified ads, once or twice to promote my Referral link for some Program but I don't find any good response to it....

same here no matter i have used this free service available but the result is not so effective for a business or even for simple advertisement but still its not that bad also for a free service how much more can you expect

hi,

classified posting is best way to get website traffic and backlinks.

yes absolutely,
    if you do any classified submission in genuinely way.. you can definitely get good backlinks and make you website best rank on google or any search engine. Do some unique content post in classified submission. and there is lot of activities you can do for make good backlinks and make good traffic in you websites.