Default How do I lessen junk mail/e-mail spam?

Similar to my blog spam question, how do I lessen junk mail? This is possibly the hardest one to conquer for all webmasters as some people are really just commenting on you but look like they are spamming you.

Default Re: How do I lessen junk mail/e-mail spam?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Similar to my blog spam question, how do I lessen junk mail? This is possibly the hardest one to conquer for all webmasters as some people are really just commenting on you but look like they are spamming you.
    Defier,
    There is a solution for it. Use a mail filtering service such as that provided by SpamCop (www.spamcop.net). Here is a facility that can actually analyse the email header and determine the actual source of the message. Usually you will see that the mail comes via a server in China. Pakistan, Brazil etc. More importantly SpamCop can send out emails reporting the spammer to their Internet Service Provider. However, there is a charge for the use of SpamCop.For more details visit http://www.jenkinhill.net/junkmail.html . Let me know if you have any other questions Defier??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

That seems like a spectacular service! Is it free? Even if it isn't, I would happily pay a few dollars for a service if it really defends you from email spam well.

That seems like a spectacular service! Is it free? Even if it isn't, I would happily pay a few dollars for a service if it really defends you from email spam well.
    Spamcop is free defier..... You need to Register for the Free Reporting Service.. You need to provide them your name and email id,
    then "SpamCop tries to protect the recipient email addresses of the messages being reported. Report recipients may reply to reports, but they do so through SpamCop. They will not know the email address used to send the objectionable message unless/until a member reveals it, or unless they figure it out from codes embedded in the message reported. Note that this is one-way blind only. If a member replies to an email, the email address used will be revealed"
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wait, I didn't understand that one-way blind feature... could you please further explain it?

Are you sure it is trust-worthy? Since it's free, the makers don't need to make it so great since they won't paid for it anyway.

Wait, I didn't understand that one-way blind feature... could you please further explain it?

Are you sure it is trust-worthy? Since it's free, the makers don't need to make it so great since they won't paid for it anyway.
    Give me some time defier, so that i can provide you a clear analysis of the website...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content