Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default which is the best online currency service

which is the best online currency service. what type of currency services do you prefer to use. which currency services is used widely. is paypal the best currency services

i feel paypal is still the best even when it has high fees..no mustang their are many other transaction companies also like e-gold,liberty reserve,e-bullion,alertpay,stormpay and many more..

Default Re: which is the best online currency service

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    which is the best online currency service. what type of currency services do you prefer to use. which currency services is used widely. is paypal the best currency services
    i too feel paypal is the best currency services till now i have ever seen.
    though it has no fees for personal acounts, it has some minimal fee for the other premier and business acounts though it is manageable.

Default Re: which is the best online currency service

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    i too feel paypal is the best currency services till now i have ever seen.
    though it has no fees for personal acounts, it has some minimal fee for the other premier and business acounts though it is manageable.
    yes, me too agree with both of u. I like the paypal but the fee is too much. its expencive.

i will still paypal is the best because they are used by many websites for their payment and they are really safe but it is really hard to verify our account in paypal though. you must have credit card or debit card.

I Feel Paypal is best In this Field, Because of its Service and Support, I Only Prefer the Paypal Processor for me, its, nice with Minimal fees and All the transaction are done in a quite safer way too.

Well the best online ecurrency service is Paypal uptill now. It's one of the oldest and most trusted payment processor till date. It's security features are good and gives good withdrawal options.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the best online ecurrency service is Paypal uptill now. It's one of the oldest and most trusted payment processor till date. It's security features are good and gives good withdrawal options.
    i agree about security fatures and all withdrawing it good .But i There arent much program using paypal and even pp is used to buy ebay funds so there isnt use of pp funds except EWbay

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

paypal is widely using and trustworthy. but they still only provide withdraw convenient to some of the countries. there are lots country can't withdraw directly so it's not convenient regarding this withdraw issue.
    and i heard paypal's customer service is not so good. they always send auto emails to members question and there are not enough members to receive the phone call also.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    paypal is widely using and trustworthy. but they still only provide withdraw convenient to some of the countries. there are lots country can't withdraw directly so it's not convenient regarding this withdraw issue.
    and i heard paypal's customer service is not so good. they always send auto emails to members question and there are not enough members to receive the phone call also.

But i think it wrong because they got an award for being the best Workers and they have been awarded by a famous company.I dont think but call them during thier work hours you will surely get and i have tried many times and i got a good response but they are not allowing me to verify my account

well, according to me paypal is the best online serive provider. they are more customer oriented than we are thinking of because they will take care of us very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i agree about security fatures and all withdrawing it good .But i There arent much program using paypal and even pp is used to buy ebay funds so there isnt use of pp funds except EWbay
    Well paypal is used very widely on the internet. Majority of the sites use paypal as their payment processor nowdays. By the way our forum also uses paypal as the payment processor. And paypal is a ebay owned company.

Well paypal is used very widely on the internet. Majority of the sites use paypal as their payment processor nowdays. By the way our forum also uses paypal as the payment processor. And paypal is a ebay owned company.
    i agree that it is used but some site like DTF allow payment only to verified user.so it very hard and paypal hold our funds so it very hard to use pp but l has no such problem thast why lr is more convenient for me but since lr is going down it making me problems

i agree that it is used but some site like DTF allow payment only to verified user.so it very hard and paypal hold our funds so it very hard to use pp but l has no such problem thast why lr is more convenient for me but since lr is going down it making me problems
    Paypal will not simply hold the transactions unless they suspect there are some illegal activities with it. Some times some sites make sure the payment received must go to verified members, is to protect their own account to be suspected as doing illegal activities and hence getting limited.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Paypal will not simply hold the transactions unless they suspect there are some illegal activities with it. Some times some sites make sure the payment received must go to verified members, is to protect their own account to be suspected as doing illegal activities and hence getting limited.
    ture. those sender only by this way to protect their own account. since no matter we receiver 's account is verified or not. we still can receive payment from anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    ture. those sender only by this way to protect their own account. since no matter we receiver 's account is verified or not. we still can receive payment from anyone else.
    Even still i hate paypal and i think if liberty has released a option to withdraw money to bank then it would be good because Most of the investor are using lr and if they could get a chance o withdraw lr is will be the best and being the toppest payment processor.But still there are people who needs to buy LR and Will give us money in our bank account

Well.Paypal is the best online currency ever.there are others also like alertpay or libert reserve but still paypal is best of all.

For me there are 2 payment processors i recommend. First alertpay. Because it is the best payment processor for me to invest. 2nd is moneybookers. Because i can withdraw money on my bank from this one easily.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    For me there are 2 payment processors i recommend. First alertpay. Because it is the best payment processor for me to invest. 2nd is moneybookers. Because i can withdraw money on my bank from this one easily.
    darksorrow even PAypal allows you to bank transfer so isnt that in ur list? and i hate alertpay and my favourite processor is liberty reserver even we cant withdraw i dont have a problemit easy and simpleto withdraw

for me i am only using paypal for all my online transaction i feel safe and secure that is the only payment processor i have right now.