Default how much money is paypal earning

how much amount of money are paypal earning from their customers and clients. how much money are they earning every month and how do they keep the money

Default paypal is raising huge money

paypal is the best in it field and and it is making a huge business, it is subsidiary owned by ebay, since its network is present in most of the countries hence it is allowing large no. of business transactions

you can guess that from the transaction fee they deduct.. it adds up to millions as they have millions of members with "verified" accounts..definitely they are earning a lot..!!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    you can guess that from the transaction fee they deduct.. it adds up to millions as they have millions of members with "verified" accounts..definitely they are earning a lot..!!
    yes i aggree with you byyp.
    Paypal is the richest company I can say since they deal with almost all countries, so they even get the high exchange fees.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    yes i aggree with you byyp.
    Paypal is the richest company I can say since they deal with almost all countries, so they even get the high exchange fees.
    both r right. I also agree with u. Its really very good and safe also. I llike it very much.

They indeed earn lots and lots of money, because if you think that even if 0.50 is the fee of your transaction, there are other 100000000 users that have that fee also. And to think that the only cost to them is the host, nothing more from my point of view.

of course they are earning really well since they are the most used payment processors online. and they really charge pretty high. so it is not really impossible that paypal are getting rich from members payments.