Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default are you earning some profit on your paypal account balance

are you earning some profit on your paypal account balance. how much amount of profit are you earning on your paypal account balance.

Default Re: are you earning some profit on your paypal account balan

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    are you earning some profit on your paypal account balance. how much amount of profit are you earning on your paypal account balance.
    hey mustang.. this is a double post.
    as i have already told paypal will not give profit earnings if we just keep our money in it. It is not like egold.

no, till now no. There is no profit in my account.

of course we will not really earn that way. but if you have many referrals on paypal you will earn for every $200 they have cashed out you will have a dollar and every residual from the charges they will incur from accepting payments from others.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have a very small balance in paypal account. And I have not earned on my this balance with paypal.
    Perhaps this amount is too small, I also heard that paypal do not give you any incentive for keeping balance amount with them.

of course we wil not earn money when we leave our money in paypal. but in e gold our amout or money there may earn or suffer loss.

Dear mustang, I don't know how you receive profit in your Paypal account? I never heard that Paypal pay interest to their depositors.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, I don't know how you receive profit in your Paypal account? I never heard that Paypal pay interest to their depositors.
    I did not heard either such things regarding paypal.

To clear up this issue, we have to understand, that paypal is not a bank, so it can't offer any interest for your money.

It is just a "virtual bank"... PP is using your money in any way, so it has no interest whatsoever to offer you any incentive!

nope i haven't made any profit out of my paypal account balance and i doubt if they provide such profit

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    nope i haven't made any profit out of my paypal account balance and i doubt if they provide such profit
    Well i have heard first time we get profit in PP balance is anyone have been got paid like this can share their review.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i also never heared that paypal can provide such bonunce that we can earn profit from our account balance. or maybe he just talked about the referral bonunce?

I also never heard about any interest can be earned from paypal balance. Moreover, paypal is giving less amount in exchange of rupee to dollar than prevailing rate of interest in the market. So we can't earn anything rather lose something from our PP account.

yea man i have recieved about 60 bucks till date so that nice to me i can get my rs membership.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmeetbond
    yea man i have recieved about 60 bucks till date so that nice to me i can get my rs membership.
    Please share with us how you earned that extra 60 bucks from your paypal balance. How much time it has taken to earn that much of interest?

Paypal is not like our regular bank and interest will not be put into your balance amount if you keep your money there and paypal is just an online payment processor

Well Paypal does not offer any interest on your account balance and hence you cannot earn anything from keeping your money in Paypal.

well i got once 10$ for my referls transection.May be he has done a very big transection so paypal paid me that amount.But i never get anything there after.

Default Message

Paypal does not give any extra money on your balance whatever your balance is on paypal.

hey paypal will not pay you any additional money for storing the money in their site at all

We won't earn anything in paypal cause we are actually using their service. We are the ones who really have to pay.