Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default paypal fee is killing my account

whenever i recieve any money to my premier verified account..am being charged some processing fee..yesterday i received money from canada and paypal also charged me the conversion charges as the sender had a unverified account... can someone please tell me what are their standard charging rates coz i have lost nearly 14$ in transaction fee :cry:

i think i should shift my account to unverified..will that be useful?please tell

Why u did not tell them to pay you thru personal account coz even i experience this problem and so even in this forum i will tell the admin to pay me thru e-gold or personal paypal account!

shishir i do have a personal account but i haven't verified that coz i don't know whether "verified personal accounts " are charged transaction fee too or not.. :? if you know please tell..so that i can go for a verified personal account instead of a verified premier account..but the problem will be remaining there for those sites which pay me through my "verified personal accounts" only..no problem here as its only email id which i have to give and i can add that to my personal account instead of premier..but not sure about that feature of personal account so not using it..please tell..thanks..i really need to change i guess

you yourself has chose paypal ishita.its expensive but never forget the benefits its giving you.

Quote Originally Posted by RD79
    you yourself has chose paypal ishita.its expensive but never forget the benefits its giving you.
    yes, I also agree with u. but the fee is too much. its the main bad think.

there is nothing that you can do about it. you really have to accept that they are goingn to charge us some fees every time that you ahve recieved some payments from others. i have lost about $12 in payments in fees and in cash outs. it is really bad but there is nothing really we can do about it.

Dear byyp, if you have only a verified premier account in Paypal, than you need to open a personal account, and register another bank account. If you withdraw lower than 500$ every, than no need to verify your account.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear byyp, if you have only a verified premier account in Paypal, than you need to open a personal account, and register another bank account. If you withdraw lower than 500$ every, than no need to verify your account.
    i don't know what you are talking about but can say that if you have personal account, then the fees are very low in withdrawing and no fees in transactions.
    SmartzKool

There are many ways you can deal your problem with.
    Paypal will not charge extra whether you are receiving amount fro ma verified PP or an un verified PP.
    At the same time fee is not related to verified account or un verified account, it is related with the type of account you have.
    If the payments you are receiving are processed through credit cards then it is only beneficial that you have a premier account. If the payments are from paypal to paypal you can maintain a verified paypal account. There will be no fee for payments made.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    There are many ways you can deal your problem with.
    Paypal will not charge extra whether you are receiving amount fro ma verified PP or an un verified PP.
    At the same time fee is not related to verified account or un verified account, it is related with the type of account you have.
    If the payments you are receiving are processed through credit cards then it is only beneficial that you have a premier account. If the payments are from paypal to paypal you can maintain a verified paypal account. There will be no fee for payments made.
    that is true. only premier and business accounts involve transaction fees. and only cc transactions involve fees in personal accounts.

withdrawing fees are same in all type of accounts...!!
    SmartzKool

Well I would suggest you to use a personal account for your transactions. It would save a lot of your fees.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I would suggest you to use a personal account for your transactions. It would save a lot of your fees.
    that is true. premier or business accounts involves a lot of fees and with small transactions, you get less money credited to your account.
    SmartzKool

Wow, that's a lot of fees. If I remember it right paypal charge around 3% for every transaction you received with your premier paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Wow, that's a lot of fees. If I remember it right paypal charge around 3% for every transaction you received with your premier paypal account.
    Yes the transaction fee is around 3.4% + 0.3$ per transaction. But you can accept unlimited CC payments from it with lower interests.
    Premier accounts and business accounts are mainly used for the purpose of accepting huge payments through credit cards from merchants

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Yes the transaction fee is around 3.4% + 0.3$ per transaction. But you can accept unlimited CC payments from it with lower interests.
    Premier accounts and business accounts are mainly used for the purpose of accepting huge payments through credit cards from merchants
    The credit card transactions limit only forced me to upgrade the account but soon i deleted my account and created a new personal one so that i am saved of these fees.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    The credit card transactions limit only forced me to upgrade the account but soon i deleted my account and created a new personal one so that i am saved of these fees.
    Oh you shouldn't have deleted your account
    All you need to do is send them a mail saying that you want to degrade your account from premier to standard account. And the paypal officials will do it in a day or two

You should take a view on Paypal rules before processing your payment . May be they have changed their rules . Please do check it next time .

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Oh you shouldn't have deleted your account
    All you need to do is send them a mail saying that you want to degrade your account from premier to standard account. And the paypal officials will do it in a day or two
    Well yeah i know that but then i did not knew about degrading of the accounts, so i did so but anyways i did not loose anything as my account was empty. I withdrew all the funds and then deleted the account.
    SmartzKool

Actually i 'm also facing similar problem i do have one verified account but i made one account premier but everytime any transaction around $5 they r deducting.It is really frustrating.

Ya previously i verified my account and then i got to notice that they are charging a lot for getiing my payments and so i closed that verified a ccount and now continue with my personal account.