Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

maybe someone never been charged by transaction fees in some countries.but in our country,No matter how much money have you getten.it will been charged up to 35$.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    maybe someone never been charged by transaction fees in some countries.but in our country,No matter how much money have you getten.it will been charged up to 35$.
    as far as i know. only China have such higer charges when withdraw and no other country charge so heavily like this. that's becasue the loval gov have strict foreign currency policy i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    as far as i know. only China have such higer charges when withdraw and no other country charge so heavily like this. that's becasue the loval gov have strict foreign currency policy i guess.
    Except china there are other countries also which takes heavy charges but paypal is cheapest in india.Their charges are negligible for India.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    xcept china there are other countries also which takes heavy charges but paypal is cheapest in india.Their charges are negligible for India.
    Yup you are right. Paypal is quite cheap for Indian people. Only $1 for every withdrawal directly to bank.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    xcept china there are other countries also which takes heavy charges but paypal is cheapest in india.Their charges are negligible for India.
    Yup you are right. Paypal is quite cheap for Indian people. Only $1 for every withdrawal directly to bank.
    Ya.It is cheap plus there are no charges or negligible charges for transfer from one paypal account to another paypal account and it works even if your account is not verified.

ya though its difficult for us to verify but still its good because we can withdraw the money from unverified account and the charges are real low

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

paypal allow unverified paypal account to withdraw and charge low fees on your area. but other area need to bear higher withdraw chaarges even hold one verified paypal account.

Ya.It is cheap plus there are no charges or negligible charges for transfer from one paypal account to another paypal account and it works even if your account is not verified.
    No matter where you are from, there are no charges for transferring funds from one account to another account and doesn't matter about your account verification status. The charges fees different is only for the withdrawal part.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    No matter where you are from, there are no charges for transferring funds from one account to another account and doesn't matter about your account verification status. The charges fees different is only for the withdrawal part.
    but that only applies to personal account. from whatever country you are, as long as you are using personal account you don't have to worry about the charges. but i guess some of you still use premier account.

well it is same for all the people across the world and not only for India. But yeah if the account type changes, i.e, if you send to premier account, there will be a transaction fee.
    SmartzKool

good,but if you receive a large sum of money,and because of your unverified account ,will your withdraw be limited?if it is yes,you'd better verified your account as soon as possible.

good,but if you receive a large sum of money,and because of your unverified account ,will your withdraw be limited?if it is yes,you'd better verified your account as soon as possible.
    verification is different. if you are unverified, you will have many restrictions. We are discussing about the types of paypal accounts.
    SmartzKool

smatzcool easy08 is asking if we have a personal account and we receive large sum of money then will the account be limited, this is also relevant to the type of paypal accounts, but guess both personal and premier have $500 withdrawing limit if not verified isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    smatzcool easy08 is asking if we have a personal account and we receive large sum of money then will the account be limited, this is also relevant to the type of paypal accounts, but guess both personal and premier have $500 withdrawing limit if not verified isn't it?
    Well yeah i understood it but the limitations remain the same if unverified.

by the way $500 is per month withdrawing limit. You have a limit of withdrawing $2500 in personal accounts.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    I think that you can not withdraw that amount in one month.You can withdraw only $500 in one month for unverified account.

that is what is stated revvv1234 $500 withdrawal limit per month, smatzcool $2500 limit for personal is it for entire year, gotta check it then

Yeah Its true, PayPal is Charging negligible fee from Indian Member Withdraw, Perhaps that's the Only Reason From Using PayPal account by Indian Member...

There maybe variable fee charge according to the country you reside in and i am not much aware of it as i don't get much fee charge for any transaction done in Paypal

Paypal screwed me over 600 dollars.

it seems people from india can not send pp fund abroad now.whats the solution will you take?