Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Ya previously i verified my account and then i got to notice that they are charging a lot for getiing my payments and so i closed that verified a ccount and now continue with my personal account.
    yes,when i take my efforts to make my paypal account having almost 80$,i want to withdraw from it.and then paypal will kill 45$ one time.it is very costly.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Go for personal account.They take some charges but those are negligible.
    I have Premier Account and this Type of account in PayPal is really Killing with Extra Fees, So I think Its Better for those who Have Personal PayPal Account, atleast relaxation from paying extra fees

Since paypal withdrawal charges is always higher than other payment processor, i advices that if really want to withdraw, it is better go exhange paypal to AP for withdraw or just spend all the paypal money to purchase online things then resell it in ebay to get cash money.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Since paypal withdrawal charges is always higher than other payment processor, i advices that if really want to withdraw, it is better go exhange paypal to AP for withdraw or just spend all the paypal money to purchase online things then resell it in ebay to get cash money.
    For me paypal is the cheapest processor may In india charges are less but i wont get cheaper service than paypal.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Go for personal account.They take some charges but those are negligible.
    I have Premier Account and this Type of account in PayPal is really Killing with Extra Fees, So I think Its Better for those who Have Personal PayPal Account, atleast relaxation from paying extra fees
    well. if you do not have large monthly withdraw amount you can down grade your premium account to personnal one and those extra charges would be gone at all.

For me paypal is the cheapest processor may In india charges are less but i wont get cheaper service than paypal.
    Well, i don't know that india is having the lowest charge services for withdrawal to bank, as for my country withdrawal to local bank is quite pricey, and the cheapest is AP, which only charge 50cents per transaction. So, now i prefer AP withdrawal.

Well, i don't know that india is having the lowest charge services for withdrawal to bank, as for my country withdrawal to local bank is quite pricey, and the cheapest is AP, which only charge 50cents per transaction. So, now i prefer AP withdrawal.
    Ya.India is having lower charges than other countries and alert pay has more.So everytime i choose paypal and i did not faced any problems in it.

YES,AS india,paypal is a chapest processor,but in some other coutries paypal is not cheap.if i want to withdraw from paypal,i must pay 35$ ,it is more expensive than alertpay,alertpay only need 15$.

hehe..though paypal charges so much here but we still need to use it..i'd like suggest you to transfer your money via xoom and the charges would be low than that.

hey easy, i just cant believe if you say that you must pay $35 as fees. What is its conversion to USD?
    are you a personal accont holder or some other premium membership?

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    YES,AS india,paypal is a chapest processor,but in some other coutries paypal is not cheap.if i want to withdraw from paypal,i must pay 35$ ,it is more expensive than alertpay,alertpay only need 15$.
    35$ is lot of amount i guess and for those countries people should prefer alert pay then because 20$ difference is too much and you can save a lot by using alertpay.

in country like india only they are charging a fees of $1.8 for the excahnge how come in your country they will charge so high fees. you must have got confused just check it

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    in country like india only they are charging a fees of $1.8 for the excahnge how come in your country they will charge so high fees. you must have got confused just check it
    I think charges of paypal in india are less.Nobody knows why they are less but they are less and in some countries they are too high.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    I think charges of paypal in india are less.Nobody knows why they are less but they are less and in some countries they are too high.
    yes,charges of paypal in china are more than in india.i also don't why it is more in china.because paypal charges are less in many countries not only in india.

well. i think maybe that's the issue of China's gov or the bank policy here.
    not all depend on paypal's policy. maybe the local gov and bank would share a big part about that 35$.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. i think maybe that's the issue of China's gov or the bank policy here.
    not all depend on paypal's policy. maybe the local gov and bank would share a big part about that 35$.
    No.May be that is china's issue but paypal charges a lot in lot of countries.Dont know why but they do that.May be Government of that country has rules for this but works well for indians.

yes, it is the problem of government of that country like in china. i hope paypal fee is low like in indian.but we have no choice if we stay at our country.except for leaving our country.

i guess both paypal and the local gov would share that high charges finally.
    yes have no other choice since we need to use paypal on most of the online programs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i guess both paypal and the local gov would share that high charges finally.
    yes have no other choice since we need to use paypal on most of the online programs.
    well, if you compare the differnt charging rates from paypal site, you will find out that each country having different rates fo withdrawal, I don't think this is set by paypal. I guess it is most probrably set by those country government rules that incurred some fees / tax on it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Ya previously i verified my account and then i got to notice that they are charging a lot for getiing my payments and so i closed that verified a ccount and now continue with my personal account.
    So u had PP Business accounts and they are charging high fees i am not aware how much they charge for per transaction but i heard because of different account transaction we get high fees.