Default Why hackers target e-gold only?

I wonder why only e-gold gets hacked and not other payment processors. So far none have tried to hack my paypal, alertpay or moneybookers account. Actually in no way i find paypal or alerpay more secure than e-gold because there is also only one password there to access our account and same is the case in e-gold also but why hackers target e-gold only? Any answer??

I think Paypal also hacked and easier because they don't have a PIN verification for IP change. And usually the hackers only target the CC of that people.

ya paypal can be more easily hacked but so far i haven't received any spoof mails from hackers targeting my paypal but many hackers have tried to hack my e-gold and initially i did lose a few cents but thereafter i became very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    ya paypal can be more easily hacked but so far i haven't received any spoof mails from hackers targeting my paypal but many hackers have tried to hack my e-gold and initially i did lose a few cents but thereafter i became very careful.
    yes i too hear that pay pal will be hacked easily.
    but i saw many people complaining about egold being hacked easily and their thousands of dollars were robbed from egold.

till now i had only heard about paypal and egold account being hacked.
    but i recently faced paypal account hacked by some one online and i lost all my money.

nice question but really i don't know the answer even i thought about it before!
    my e-gold hacked before twice but i never hear from any friend that his paypal account hacked....
    but any way that is a good thing in the end.

yes, I am also heard this news that e-gold is hacked many times. But I can't heard paypal is hacked.

and Archy22 pls meantions that u r not hacked .... u got all ur money.

i think it is not really only the egold that is hacked. every thing that they can hack they will try to hack. even paypal and even other payment processors if they think if it will be profitable for them to do so.

Huh...I am away from the hackers..!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Once my account was hacked and since then I have never used e-gold. Lost trust on it.

i heared alot about program to hack e-gold accounts that hackers use so what will you do neck to be safe from these hackers ?

Default Re: Why hackers target e-gold only?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I wonder why only e-gold gets hacked and not other payment processors. So far none have tried to hack my paypal, alertpay or moneybookers account. Actually in no way i find paypal or alerpay more secure than e-gold because there is also only one password there to access our account and same is the case in e-gold also but why hackers target e-gold only? Any answer??
    actually, all payment processor might get hacked .
    maybe e-gold got more hacked, but we can not say it is easy to get hacked, I think.
    e-gold can involve in HYIP, so e-gold might be in scam more .
    so more hacked can get your e-gold no., I think this is the reason,but I am not sure for this.

Well, I heard that there are some software that make it easily to hack e-gold accounts with the help of patch codes and some other elements. I didn`t get my e-gold account hacked before and hopefully not

Well other processors such as Paypal are also hacked sometimes but paypal has programmers which constantly keep their scripts upgraded, so they are prone to lesser hacks and are not that frequent in the news. In case of e-gold, it only acts when they have been attacked. They never use preventive measures I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well other processors such as Paypal are also hacked sometimes but paypal has programmers which constantly keep their scripts upgraded, so they are prone to lesser hacks and are not that frequent in the news. In case of e-gold, it only acts when they have been attacked. They never use preventive measures I guess.
    i think because egold can be logged in around the world.but if your paypal is registered in USA you can not login it in another country.so paypal can protect there members' account very well.and they give quick response to any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Huh...I am away from the hackers..!!
    How u away from Hackers?? May I know the tips... Reply..

lol his tips are only trusting much in himself

I think e gold is very easy to hack.Paypal is not that much easy but it can be hacked. but Alertpay and Liberty Reserve have really good security systems.

I think hackers are trying to get into any processors but have been more successful in e-gold accounts that is why they target it more.

yes i too hear that pay pal will be hacked easily.
    but i saw many people complaining about egold being hacked easily and their thousands of dollars were robbed from egold.