Default Best affiliate service of a webhoster?

Which one is it? I'd like to build a partnership with one of the best webhosting services which offer an affiliate program. Do you think it's BluFur? Some top blogs I read use it as an affiliate program.

Try this link

We can Earn $50-$100 per
    hosting account we refer
    http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/hosting_affiliate
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i have recently heard about an indian hosting company on digitalpoint forums which offers 50% referral commissions and they are in operation since 2003..they are open internationally..may look expensive as per the hosting plan by a few dollars(1 or 2$ more than the usual rates)but they are paying their affilaites in US currency as well as indian rupees..the company name is "real value hosting" and the link is this:

http://rvh.in/

good luck!!

i am really not getting how exactly i can use this service byyp.
    What for can i use hosting service.

I want some way to increase my site traffic and clicks for free.
    can you suggest me something

What you are trying to say Vimstar

We are all here to help each other so don't be shy to ask any kind of problem how small the doubt maybe.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have recently heard about an indian hosting company on digitalpoint forums which offers 50% referral commissions and they are in operation since 2003..they are open internationally..may look expensive as per the hosting plan by a few dollars(1 or 2$ more than the usual rates)but they are paying their affilaites in US currency as well as indian rupees..the company name is "real value hosting" and the link is this:

good luck!!
    well that i s really great to earn that much. but my problem i don't know where i can find such referrals who wil be interested to buy a webhosting. but i will hope that i will find one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover

well that i s really great to earn that much. but my problem i don't know where i can find such referrals who wil be interested to buy a webhosting. but i will hope that i will find one soon.
    i have the sme problem
    i am not good at selling and i dont know where to find good customers.
    i envy those can sell so many domains or hosting.
    and i find they are cheaper and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

i have the sme problem
    i am not good at selling and i dont know where to find good customers.
    i envy those can sell so many domains or hosting.
    and i find they are cheaper and cheaper.
    not many today are interested to buy a webhosting now. not many of usknowledgeable on it. well i hope that i will have more friends who are into websites so that i will offer them this one

for me three companies have provided good referral commissions and that too without any hassle. They are bluehost,bravenet and hostgator. In my view bluehost and hostgator are the best ones.

for me three companies have provided good referral commissions and that too without any hassle. They are bluehost,bravenet and hostgator. In my view bluehost and hostgator are the best ones.
    well thanks for the tip. i will surely oing to try that bluehost and hostgaor too. how much did you pay for it.

well thanks for the tip. i will surely oing to try that bluehost and hostgaor too. how much did you pay for it.
    I was paying around $6.95 per month for bluehost and $7.95 for hostgator..thats because I pay on annual basis..

good luck!!
    Nice informationsbyyp. But my main problem is to find out those people who r looking for it. So, its very heard to find out referal for me. :?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

good luck!!
    Nice informationsbyyp. But my main problem is to find out those people who r looking for it. So, its very heard to find out referal for me. :?
    yeah it is really hard to find referrals. so i am not really counting to earn this way.

Dear TheDefier, ipowerweb is one of best hosting company with unlimited bandwidth. They offer very good affiliate commission.

There are many sites available but know before which would be best if your friends are using that.