Default Can we change paypal premier a/c to paypal personal a/c?

I have a paypal permier account and so when i receive funds i lose some fees. So plz tell me can i change my premier a/c to personal a/c or i'll have to open a new paypal account?

Default Re: Can we change paypal premier a/c to paypal personal a/c?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I have a paypal permier account and so when i receive funds i lose some fees. So plz tell me can i change my premier a/c to personal a/c or i'll have to open a new paypal account?
    I think dear it is tough
    As i think you can close your a/c
    So make your premier account close and open with the same email id a personal account
    I think this can only be done!
    ________
    Marijuana card
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:01.

shishir..paypal allows two different accounts from the same computer and IP address but having different email IDs(name and address can be same)..if you have one premier account..just make one personal account and that will solve all your problems..i have also made a personal account for the websites which don't pay by "mass pay" system and i had to receive lesser money..now its all fine

oh well thats fine then. i think i have created 2 personal accounts with different email ids. the ip address is also pretty different i believe. so that should not create any problem right

Thanks byyp and archy for your suggestion. I have 2 paypal premier accounts with different email ids and so i'll change one to personal.

Thanks byyp and archy for your suggestion. I have 2 paypal premier accounts with different email ids and so i'll change one to personal.
    yes..do as soon as possible as paypal is very unpredictable in its outcomes if we go against terms buddy..its holiday season now and also the end of year..when they do site maintenance..so do that quickly..good luck

But byyp, just now i checked my both paypal accounts and noticed that old one is premier and i'm a verified member and the new one is personal account. But though the new one is personal account and i'm having $3 in that account why can't i pay anyone or even transfer the funds to premier account. Why the spending limit for personal account is zero and it asks me to get account verified to increase the spending limit? How you people dont face this problem?

hey..you just need to add your CC to this account also to get it verified to increase your sending limits..as written in their terms personal accounts are not charged anything..i don't know about verified personal account though :? ..my premier account is verified and personal is not as i opened it few days back only and have still no plans to get it verified..you can contact them for further info..

But then most of the members of this forum like nick dont have a CC and they are withdrawing their funds from personal paypal account how is that? Why only i'm facing this problem.

But then most of the members of this forum like nick dont have a CC and they are withdrawing their funds from personal paypal account how is that? Why only i'm facing this problem.
    do you have a icici bank or any other indian banks listed there>
    you can directly withdraw your money now.. no need to have any CC

But archy withdrawal is not the question. My problem is i'm unable to make any payment from my personal account. I can't even transfer funds from personal account to my premier account. It asks me to increase my spending limit. Any explanation?

i just wonder if i can use the debit card i used in my premier account to verify my account and use that too to verify my personal account. i really don't have another card to verify the newly opened personal account that i have.